DHZ 160 problems

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pit Drugz

Reaction score
Hey guys me and my friend were having a drag race down the firebreak and his bike just choked and died then we tried to start it and it started fine as normal idles beautifuly still but when u go into first if u go over about quater throttle it starts choking and dies and cant get into second?? please help XD
regards - Jack

If it was running fine before, it sounds like you got something in the carby... Strip it down and give it a good clean :)

check your fuel tank breather on the fuel cap, these block really easy..

was there any water involved in this race?

okay mate sweet as ill let my mate know haha, i was thinking there was something wrong with the carby too and he was ment to take it off and have a look but he a lazy bastard

nope no water i live in kalgoorlie mate... the only water we see here is out a tap, man made dams, and mirrases or waterver u know where it looks liek water but theres nothing there haha and will do

blocked jets aye how would i solve that cleaning them?? or getting newys

pull the carby apart take the jets out and just blow them out, then to be very sure they are clean spray through them with carby cleaner. pretty sure the jets being blocked would be your problem especially considering the place you ride

Latest posts

Back