DHZ Dpro 140 and 160

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack_Bikes

Reaction score
Hi i am looking at getting a DHZ but i dont know if they are good. Does anyone own or know anything about DHZ 140 or 160. Are these bikes reliable good Quality and good to ride?
Thanks

hey mate the dhz bikes pretty good i would go with the dhz outlaw 160

hey thanks is the 140 still good though and are the both reliable

yer the dpro 140 is still a good bike and is pretty reliable

just about to get myself a DHZ Dpro 160, from what people say they are a rocket! Dpro 160 is a crf 50 style so not as long as the crf70 style Outlaw 160's. Jack_bikes, link me the bike you were thinking of buying.

Also do these need much matenence or can you just leave them a change oil and clean filter when u have to
Thanks

not many of the parts are the same. Wheels.Chain. engine and not much else.
All china bikes need constant maintanance

not many of the parts are the same. Wheels.Chain. engine and not much else.
All china bikes need constant maintanance

constant maintenance and check overs. if this is a first bike your probably better spending a bit more and getting a jap bike.

if its my first minibike and im only going to be mucking around on it around the paddock, would i be better of just gettn the DPRO 160 not the outlaw 160?

Cheers

i have heard that after a while on the 140 you are looking for more power. are you gonna race the bike or just to ride around paddock and muck around?

i personlly, would get the outlaw 160.
i'v heard good things about them and i could imagine they would be a hole lot more
comfortable to ride, being a crf70 style bike.
i would still choose the 160 over the 140, as (even for a beginner) have more then enough power.

hope i helped.
cheers

thanks i just want to ride around the padock so do u think outlaw 160?

for the matenece is it just standerd like oil and cleaning the air filter?

the outlaw 160 is a race bike but the dpro isnt for just riding around the padok witch one do you think is better for that?
Thanks

Latest posts

Back