DHZ Dpro 140 and 160

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mate if ya in sydney and wanna get a decent cheap bike.. crazypocketbikes at taren point are sellin bikes called assassins with the xy140 motor for $799 atm.. they pretty good and they sell all spares etc..
just a thought mate

lol i know that but is you just go fast does it lift easy without trying

Im nearly 6 foot and 90 kilos, the dpro 160 puts me on the rear wheel with out trying at all, my 140outlaw has a little bit harder time getting on the rear wheel with out the clutch, but as soon as you clutch it your on the rear wheel noworrys.

Bang for your buck i recon they are one f the best pitty's

Also are these frames strong? Will they bend or snap from small jumps?

Hey Dude, I got a crf70 style DHZ frame and she is a tough one, after some strengthening of just the shock mount she has lasted many jumps and a few of my not too good landings, lol.

Great frames and great bikes for the price buddy.

hey Jack_bikes what bike you decided on getting?

this whole thread has being pointless,no offence jacks_bikes but many of these questions could of been answered if you used the "search" function on here.both dhz 140 and 160's are good bikes,as said by carlts he has strengthened his shock mount which was a common fault on the crf70 style dhz's.i believe dhz-xr8racing has bent a few of this particular frame but ken from dhz has replaced em all under warranty.correct me if im wrong.if i was you i'd go into the dhz store and have a sit on both bikes and a test ride if possible,in the end its all up to you we cant decide what suits you cos in the end your only gunna get 50/50 answers on whats better.good luck with the buy though mate which ever way you decide to go you wont be disapointed.

Hey mate, what bike did you end up going?

I have decided the ourlaw 160, I just have to save a bit more first, thanks for helping

Latest posts

Back