DHZ DPRO 140 or PITPRO 140 limited edition

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

curtyoung

Reaction score
Last edited:
I dont own a dhz but i have heard lots of good things about them.

if i was you i would go the dhz

is there much difference between the bike. which is more reliable?

Yep the overall quality of the bikes and after sales customer service DHZ win hands down

I can vouch for the reliability of them, I've had my dpro 160 4 months over ten hours riding starts 1st or 2nd kick every time. My mates got a 2011 dpro 160 that's had a real hard life but with proper maintenance and it starts just the same as mine, and runs as hard!

is the 140 motor much different to the 160? i noticed that the 140 is a zongshen and the 160 is a pitsterpro?. quality of build and reliablility?

pretty sure zongshen make the 160 aswell just been labelled with pitsterpro logo's...someone correct me if im wrong?

Yeah their a zonger at heart labeled with pitster logos. To be honest the 140 goes hard mate with a properly tuned oko and 1/4 turn throttle, but nothing like a 160. I find the 140 a little easier beast to ride tight tracks and trails on but it all depends on how/ what you wanna ride. DHZ for sure, the quality is as good as you can get for the price and reliability is good but mainly comes down to maintenance mate. Here's my DHZ 140
a2a8a8yp.jpg

that is sick man...makes me want one lol

Na mate chains fine this picture was taken while I was changing to a new set of blue rims front and back, had only changed the front at that stage and loosened up the back. The elka shock is a little longer than stock also but trust me there is the right amount of play in it when sitting, riding and jumping it. Anyway back to topic
8urenute.jpg

A very very nice build man, have you ridden it? :p or are you as OCD as me when cleaning lolz

Thanks Carlts yeah I wasn't ridding it much while modding it, just wanted to wait till it was all done. But now I'm ridding it heaps, really testing out the suspension lately, but also have to admit to having OCD aswell it gets washed after every single ride and sometimes even after a new part goes on, it's defiantly my baby, what can I say!

That bike is sick man. Looks unreal. Definitely go with the dhz now. Thanks for everyone's help. ;)

Last edited:
Yeah mate most of the mods are from DHZ like forks, carb, rims & tyres, chain & so on. The rest was from other online stores and ebay mate. The kit is from Magik Graphics. Its a DHZ 140 but with a truck load spent on it theres over $800 bucks worth of suspension upgrade alone, so if your like me and cant help yourself than go all out i say you only live once and if you think it, do it. Have fun mate.

Thanks heaps man. Really admire your bike and knowing me I won't be able to hold off so ill go all out on it. Keep up the work on ya bike :)

Latest posts

Back