DHZ / Miniriders Pic Comp #VOTE NOW!#

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vote for the best pic!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hillz

WC ST Killa
Reaction score
Fiffty_boytim
piccompTimmy.jpg

TomazzBurcon
Piccomptomato.jpg

KTM85#132 (Reefy's track)
Piccompktm85.jpg

Dreadful (Rollin on the beach)
piccompdready.jpg

Hinchy28 (Cuttin laps)
piccomphutchy.jpg

B-Rad (Rampn it)
Piccompb-rad.jpg

Shearer (Back yard battles)
Piccompshear.jpg

DevHay (Pool at the mansion)
Piccompdevhey.jpg

Newy50n
Piccompnewy50.jpg

Bulldog93 (Jaso @ the hatch)
PiccompBulldog.jpg

Batesey25 (Riding the Hills)
piccompbatesey.jpg

zippy168 (Chick wheelin it up)
piccompzippy168.jpg

Voted for tim pic #1 awesome carving.

Would've voted for DevHay (Pool at the mansion) for artistic flare.... But DUFUS isn't wearing a helmet!!!!

All good stuff! Props to FBT for the awesome form, but Dready's showin' some sexy leg action and pulls the vote:)

Agreed, wear yer Easter bonnet, esp when concrete riding. I got a buddy, who was never all that sharp any way, but drools and slurs from tagging the edge of his house when the rear slid out.

Last edited:
Would've voted for DevHay (Pool at the mansion) for artistic flare.... But DUFUS isn't wearing a helmet!!!!

Wa people dont believe in riding 50's with lids on, thats why where so special :mod:

Well I was a bee's **** from giving it to Timmy n the braaap posse which may suprise some ... but at the end of the day I had to give it to KTM85#132 as I've seen some good riders go around that double all day at Reefy's without hitting it so he gets my vote.

Well I was a bee's **** from giving it to Timmy n the braaap posse which may suprise some ... but at the end of the day I had to give it to KTM85#132 as I've seen some good riders go around that double all day at Reefy's without hitting it so he gets my vote.

ha ha love sticking it to the adults im only 13 :)

We should do another one of these! I've got a few more recent pics up my sleeves haha.

Great information! I’ve been looking for something like this for a while now. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back