Dhz monster 140 review

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got the 2007 model and have been riding and racing it for a year now. My pals loved how it handles and have since bought 3 more to replace the Motovert 125, but these are 2008 models.
(In my humble opinion the '07 ones with black Kayo forks, gold plated sliders, are better bikes than the '08. The 07 frame also look better.)

This bike is bigger than most other pitbikes. The size gave it advantage over "smaller" bikes like the Motovert, as the DHZ rides more like a proper dirtbike. The BR 66AR shock works well, but I think the forks are abit harsh.

dhz bikes are awesome.. never had a problem with mine at all

runs everytime i ride it.

love it

whats the forks like on these bikes?? im thinking about getting the 150 version of this but change the frame because it looks gay but i dont know about the forks? they look like the ones off the new mso sx but im sure there not but how do they feel?

forks fell good .....what are you goin to change the frame to because if your going to get a midsized frame thats not klx your gonna get the smae frame and it dosent look as bad in real life

well there is no real point on buying this bike....you most well buy another bike with a different frame than this seeing as the 150s go for 1 grand plus and thst 375 for that frame its just not worth it look a bit mroe into bikes mate do your homework and dont rush into anything

That's a really cool frame.

You'll need to make sure the frame will take a long fork, like those from the DHZ monster, and still retain proper overall geometry.
It will be lots of wasted cash if the bike end up having a very tall front, but a low seat height: "Chopper" geometry.

how often do they get put on ebay cause wen i checked last nite there weren't any on.
i did c a pit pro 140 xr go 4 $714 i thought 1 of them would go 4 bout $1000

I am pitbikekid's mate. rode the bike yesterday.
he is a lucky kid. one of the best pit bikes going around.
Probably as good as a terra moto.
top bike Liam!

Latest posts

Back