Dhz outlaw 160 top speed?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coop88

Reaction score
Dhz spec list says up to 120ks is thatt just bull**** or can it actually go that fast?

Its not far off my old dhz used to clock a tad over 100 ks an hour using a garmin gps with stock gearing

haha thats gnarly for such a little bike ay. im gonna get one hopefully order it next week cant wait

anyone know whats a good price second hand on one of these in good nick?

depends how old it is and what mods its had man.. if it was a couple years old you woudnt wanna pay anymore than a grand

theres one on the bay now for $1250 in sydney its a bit expensive in my eyes but just a heads up

120km/h from the box with standard gearing won't happen, 17t front sprocket is something you will have to purchase.

yeah i could just hit 100km/h before the valves would float with 15/41

That's it nick, even on pitbike and Ebay sites the top speed write up is just plain silly at times, a stock 110cc >120km/h yeah right. Haha.

That's it nick, even on pitbike and Ebay sites the top speed write up is just plain silly at times, a stock 110cc >120km/h yeah right. Haha.

I reckon my atomik would clock in at over 160 pretty easily.

Just gotta find me a big enough cliff :)

^^^bHaaha. Iv found you travel way faster once you go over the bars and also you can use your head as you faceplant a burm to indicate you speed of travel

I reckon my atomik would clock in at over 160 pretty easily.

Just gotta find me a big enough cliff :)

Eh, thats it 160, my 155 has been 184 on the back of the ute on a private closed race track and im a professional driver and do not recommend or condone my actions.:angel:

Yeah I get a Tdr 125 for my girlfriend and they said top speed is 100k an hour. 4 gear pinned my gps said only 71 an hour hahaha.

Onmy little jump track the quickest I can go is only about 40 anyway

Tdr just isn't strong enough for een small jumps I keep breaking ****.

Gonna order an outlaw next week from dhz :D

^^^bHaaha. Iv found you travel way faster once you go over the bars and also you can use your head as you faceplant a burm to indicate you speed of travel

Meh i dunno mate ive been going ridiculously slow and have got speed burns that indicate well over 200km/h LOL

Latest posts

Back