DHZ Outlaw 160R & TDR 125cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brad28b

Reaction score
Some video of me on the DHZ and my mate on my TDR

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/S1TNnpWxL6c?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/S1TNnpWxL6c?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Last edited:
well make sure your filming when his brains are splattered all over the ground so you can show the rest of the gooses that ride without a helmet what happens.

He knows the consequences mate he's been riding a long time. And I've told him countless times.

He knows the consequences mate he's been riding a long time. And I've told him countless times.

Not to be an ass :blah: But if he's has been riding a long time it's like second nature to put

a helmet on b4 riding.:thumbup::thumbup: But that is my two cent on that..

Other then that those helmet cam do some pretty dam good filming.

What do they record on to just a sd card or something.

Dudes, I know how bad it is not to wear a helmet alright. I've told him hundreds of times. End of story hey? If he dies he ****in dies.

Yeah the helmet cam is a HD GoPro hero, it uses up to 32gb SDHC cards. I've got a 16gb in it, last ages haven't filled it yet.

Last edited:
Dudes, I know how bad it is not to wear a helmet alright. I've told him hundreds of times. End of story hey? If he dies he ****in dies.

ok so we all agree its bad to not wear a lid. Dont be offended Brad, guys on here (most) are fairly safety conscious and with a lot of young members we have to lead by example mate.

Besides..it dont look likes youse got outta second lol:finup:

Thats why he didn't wear a helmet. We were just putting around. I've never seen him without a helmet on his YZ250. I just wear a helmet whenever I get on a bike, no matter how slow im goin or what bike im on.

Im not offended man i've just told him so many times. Then you all start on me lol :)

Last edited:
Well looks like a fun little putt putt around. That helmet cam is clear as, what cam is it? Also where in melbourne are you?

The helmet cam footage looks alright there on youtube, but you should see it when its raw 1080P, it's heaps better. I had to cut some of the quality out otherwise the file was too big for Youtube (4gb). Its a GoPro HD Hero helmet cam, about $250.

That was in Campbellfied, PM me if you want directions etc

yer guys i think he got the point after the first comment about the helmet

nice vid thanks for sharing

yer guys i think he got the point after the first comment about the helmet

nice vid thanks for sharing

Say's you that obviously rides your bike in shorts and a singlet. Ill put you in the brainless rat bag club to

Nice vid, I ride a similar bike to your mate. I just bought a head cam and handle bar cam so I can film some of the pit bike tracks we have up here on the coast.

I paid 12.95 for a 720p headcam believe it or not. So cheap that ill buy 3 more and mount one looking at the gear shifter, one under the exhaust muffler and one of the hanndle bars - and the helmet cam.

So I can produce some Ken Block style videos, switching to shifting and under exhaust etc to show riding style.

Damm I should have filmed this pitty track i went to yesterday, 10ft's, all grass, awesome stuff.

Good work on the vid.

**** mate 12.95 is a bargain. Have u uploaded any footage I can check out

I paid 12.95 for a 720p headcam believe it or not.

Link? :-D

ok so we all agree its bad to not wear a lid. Dont be offended Brad, guys on here (most) are fairly safety conscious and with a lot of young members we have to lead by example mate.

Besides..it dont look likes youse got outta second lol:finup:

I thought the forum rules stated no discussion or posting of illegal practices... Not trying to be a ****, I know Mod's need to use a little discretion, but the vid seems to be in direct conflict with the message that is generally sent; especially as 100% of the riding shown was illegal (helmet or not)! :mmph:

I thought the forum rules stated no discussion or posting of illegal practices... Not trying to be a ****, I know Mod's need to use a little discretion, but the vid seems to be in direct conflict with the message that is generally sent; especially as 100% of the riding shown was illegal (helmet or not)! :mmph:

Ill see if i can find, na no videos just yet.

But im not kidding, 12.95 free postage from hong kong, 720p.

Piss off mate. If the mods want to delete it, then delete it. I didn't realise this forum had so many knobs. Think I will find another forum. I know my mate is a knob for not wearing a helmet but what are you the fun police? Get a life.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back