dhz price increase

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keithprt

Reaction score
y the fuck has dhz increased the minimum price of there bikes i say no one bid and they should come back down

Because he was only getting $700max for his bikes whereas PitPro is selling the same bikes for over 1k

haha lucky i got in just in time last week shit thats heaps more they must be upping the quallity or sumthing

yeap, pitpro is the same bike, so why cant DHZ get the same $$$ as pitpro seller is...

as for anyone who aint gonna bid because of the slight increase in price i say.. SCABES!!!

do u reckon the price will come back down??
or it will stay like that cause i wanna buy one

yeah im hell devo'd... i didnt get one in time...
by the time i realised they were going for heaps more....

crazzy #1 the reason is that the pitpro come with a warranty and look 10 time better....

still would have rathered got a cheap dhz

crazzy #1 the reason is that the pitpro come with a warranty and look 10 time better....

does everyone always rely on looks?

would you go out and spend an extra 2 k on a ktm? just because they look better than jap bikes?... even so, i still prefer my jap vehicals

does everyone always rely on looks?

would you go out and spend an extra 2 k on a ktm? just because they look better than jap bikes?... even so, i still prefer my jap vehicals

no you would spend the extra on the KTM as its a far better bike and well worth the $2K more in reference to the larger bikes 525 etc

bottom line...

dhz are good but there knew prices suck.....

crazy #1 talk to him and get me a cheap bike....
pull some strings.....

slight increase are you normal? STARTING price is about $150 more than what they went for before and do you really think they are going to go to the first bidder?no so expect to pay about $300 more then last weeks price. small increase pull your head in

Yes Because they are the Best Big Bikes out.

If that is true then why is every second person selling them?
If you have something that is so great not many people would be selling them.

i wonder how much they get the dhz for whole sale coz the normal busnesses are working on a 33% profit they just have been going a bit broke or sumthing

alright, how bout you start selling these bikes... and sell them for the 600 - 700? then we will see how fast you jack up the price because u aint making alot of profit!!!

oh and as mjc85 has said before, whole sale price is about $250usd... am i corret mjc85?

Yeh $280USD when you buy a container of 72 of them which is $20610USD and that equates to approx $27300AUD then you add shipping and insurance of approx $3000

Total $30300 + GST = $33330 + 5% - 10% duty and any hidden expenses = $34996 - $36663AUD

And that makes each bikes cost price $486 - $509AUD, so at $700 a bike he was making $191-$214 approx. He is still making a decent buck but fair enough that he increased the prices, you can boycott him all you want but you guys are only prob 1% of people who buy from him. He is selling the exact same bike as pitpro and was fetching $300+ less.

crazy are you in a relationship with dhz? would have been ok if it was a slight raise greedy fucker

Latest posts

Back