dhz price increase

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeh $280USD when you buy a container of 72 of them which is $20610USD and that equates to approx $27300AUD then you add shipping and insurance of approx $3000

Total $30300 + GST = $33330 + 5% - 10% duty and any hidden expenses = $34996 - $36663AUD

And that makes each bikes cost price $486 - $509AUD, so at $700 a bike he was making $191-$214 approx. He is still making a decent buck but fair enough that he increased the prices, you can boycott him all you want but you guys are only prob 1% of people who buy from him. He is selling the exact same bike as pitpro and was fetching $300+ less.

now i understand y he upped the price:D how did u find all this out

yeah i second that... greedy bum...
see hardly anyones bidding on his bikes...

well, mjc85 wanted to obviously get a container of these bikes in and looked into it didnt he... same thing i wanna do someday but get in parts as i can see there is a little demand for cheap parts....

crazy are you in a relationship with dhz? would have been ok if it was a slight raise greedy fucker

oh and i aint in a relationship with the guy, if i was wouldnt u think that id have a better bike?... im just trying to say dont be such a scabe, every1 has to make a living and im pritty sure spending $100 more isnt to much?

your lucky someone sells these for so cheap, imagine if the seller wasnt there, most of use would have orions or atomics... and these bikes are far better than orions and atomics, and are still cheaper then them

Its not that he has upped his price in greed...he has used a tactic in selling for cost for a while to generate interest in his store and the DHZ name. This is often a fatal and stupid tactic because once you have sold a product for a particular price it is very hard to get people to accept an increase back to normal prices. These guys are shooting themselves in the foot trying to compete with the Apollo bikes. The prices you quoted for importing that bike are also not correct..

I can tell you a lot of things wrong with this thread. For starters the DHZ bike is not the same as the pit pro. It is a completely different bike with many more upgrades and is worth a lot more to import. I have been dealing with the BSE factory and know the price of every part available.

I can tell you a lot of things wrong with this thread. For starters the DHZ bike is not the same as the pit pro. It is a completely different bike with many more upgrades and is worth a lot more to import. I have been dealing with the BSE factory and know the price of every part available.

Mack you are exactly right. This thread is so far off base it's not funny. I couldn't help but get involved here. The prices being quoted for bikes in this thread are fairyland prices. Do people seriously think that a decent quality bike can be put together for $280USD? Consider all the factors involved from manufacturer to transport and assembly of all the parts and then maybe ask yourself the same question.

Pitpro guy is the rip off here. He bullshits about certain parts on his bike. It is an outdated model. He is ripping big time on postage. It is overall a much lesser quality bike and is much closer to the price you quoted to import. He is making twice as much margin as DHZ.

Pitpro guy is the rip off here. He bullshits about certain parts on his bike. It is an outdated model. He is ripping big time on postage. It is overall a much lesser quality bike and is much closer to the price you quoted to import. He is making twice as much margin as DHZ.

not taking the piss.....
how did you become the all hearing, all knowing mini bike guy....

and do u import any good bikes at fair prices?
aka these bse's you talk about...

cheers

looks pritty much identicle.. apart from some things

On the pit pro..

The frame is different and cheaper.
The swingarm is different and cheaper.
The shock is different and shit and cheaper.
The engine is different and discontinued by Lifan and much cheaper.
The pegs are different.
The carby and manifold is different and smaller and cheaper.
There is no oil cooling.
The rear sprocket is different and cheaper.
The chain guide is different and cheaper.
The exhaust is different and cheaper.

The plastics are the same...

i thought the pitpro does have oil cooling system??
or am i wrong

Now that seller's 'typhoon' is the same model bike as DHZ, but even then he has lesser parts on it compared to DHZ. Exhaust, carby, manifold, chain guide, sprocket, engine bling, and anodized triple clamps. There could be more.

He wants roughly $1400 and $200+ shipping! Twice as much as DHZ for a lesser bike.

Now that seller's 'typhoon' is the same model bike as DHZ, but even then he has lesser parts on it compared to DHZ. Exhaust, carby, manifold, chain guide, sprocket, engine bling, and anodized triple clamps. There could be more.

He wants roughly $1400 and $200+ shipping! Twice as much as DHZ for a lesser bike.

once again...
not taking the piss.....
how did you become the all hearing, all knowing mini bike guy....

and do u import any good bikes at fair prices?
aka these bse's you talk about...

and at least compare the 138cc pitpro(aka oil cooled) and the dhz....

Point me to a link of this 138 (127cc) pitpro...

To answer your question, I have google, email and a phone. I have also worked around cars and bikes most of my life. Have you ever heard the saying 'in the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king...'

... just try and keep both eyes open.

We have been developing a bike, but you won't see it till after christmas at least.

Oh ok. There are only 125's called 'pitpro' at the moment listed with ebay which are totally different bikes. You are right fella's that is the same as the DHZ bike. Minor differences. 25mm carb being the biggest.

dont get me wrong i think the dhz bikes are awsome and still good value but im just disapointed about the big raise

Latest posts

Back