dhz pro 160

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the older ones not a bad bike. if your new to minibikes it will do you fine and its got heaps of power 160s have heaps of power the original minis were only 50s then 110s then 125 etc. i started with a 125 and was happy with it for years. its what your happy with spending. but dhz are a great company to deal with and always carry spares and have been around for along time now. by the way mention your part of miniriders and im sure they will help you out with price too.

bendigo is about 1hour and a half from melbourne

ok well the dhz shop is in sydney somewhere but on their ebay shop they charge i think $85 to canberra hang on ill check for ya

dose an one know if dhz sets there bikes up before the ship them out or will have to set some of it up

dose an one know if dhz sets there bikes up before the ship them out or will have to set some of it up

$90 to melbourne
you will have to assemble it but only the front wheel and handle bars i think go to the tech talk part of this site and you will find a thread on setup of your new china its a sticky so its at the top of the page every the you need to know about your new china
its called achtung noobs or sumthin

thanks for the help i am going to get the outlaw 160r if dhz can do me a deal

Latest posts

Back