Dhz

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

short.y

Reaction score
Hey.
I know about DHZ but not enough.

I'm after some imput from former, current or people with just general knoweldge with regards to a DHZ pitty's.

What is the best DHZ model?

Im mainly wanting to know what the quality of the build of a DHZ is?

Would they put up with around 1-2m jumps

How would they would go bush/trail riding?

How they compare with the likes of: Pitster Pro's, Terra-Moto, Genuine Thump, Motovert etc.

I have read a bit about them but i would really like to know from people who have had experience with them

They look decent but as we all know, looks can be diseving.

Good bikes for the price .... great after sales and race support too which is VERY hard to find .

Best of all Ken sinks a large chunk of his profits back into the scene and is constantly improving his bikes.

so yeah go the DHZ young man ... you won't regret it

this is probly the best model DHZ Mini Moto - DHZ DPRO 160
but for major jumping and racing it would require a suspension upgrade front and rear.
and the rest of the bike is pretty good quality compared to others in its class..

i think the only other bike thats decent is the motovert pro, but there a bit pricey

if you can afford the extra then go with this Pitster Pro - X4R or the motovert pro 09 Motovert - Australia number 1 brand of performance mini bikes.
if not then spend the extra 800(exaggerated guess) or so on the supension for the DPRO 160

The dhz 160 runs a gpx is that the same as what the pitster pro runs? Well it wouldn't be racing just riding it well but no racing..the jumps side of thing wouldn't be full on either it would be just what Wr make with mates and
just little jumps that are on a track but not fmx or anything......yeh the 160 looks real good plus it's a bit of a bigger pitty which is good :)

what would be the 160's second hand price roughly?

Hey.

Im mainly wanting to know what the quality of the build of a DHZ is?
It's a budget bike aimed at people who just can't afford a decent one, there's allot of budget bikes out there but DHZ is the BEST of the bunch, I only recommend this to people who have no choice but to go the cheapo road.
It's a good platform to build on as the money rolls in down the track.
Would they put up with around 1-2m jumps
Yes it'll hold up but the suspension will make it rough ride, for about $500 you could upgrade to some GPX forks and a DNM shock

How would they would go bush/trail riding?
you'll have no problem here

How they compare with the likes of: Pitster Pro's, Terra-Moto, Genuine Thump, Motovert etc.
It can't compare to a Vert or Pitster, next to them it's rubbish, if you can afford an x4r then get it, it costs more for a reason... it's billion times better

Thanks heaps rip!
But don't the pitster pros run the same gpx engine???cheers man

Do they run the 1st gen problamatic yx motors or the fixed yx motors. Early yx150/160 were notorius for cracking cases.

thought the 160cc pro ran a gpx which is what the pitster pro runs..
anyone? :s

it runs a 155z and yes so does the pitster, that's the least of your worries tho lol, you need look at the whole bike. pitster runs a good suspension setup, good throttle, plastics fit the size of the bike, 7075 rims on CNC hubs, decent tires and just heaps more stuff too that the DHZ doesn't have

it runs a 155z and yes so does the pitster, that's the least of your worries tho lol, you need look at the whole bike. pitster runs a good suspension setup, good throttle, plastics fit the size of the bike, 7075 rims on CNC hubs, decent tires and just heaps more stuff too that the DHZ doesn't have

Yeh I know it's a totally different bike in every way from the pitsters but was jst heaps curious as to if the gpx is what the pitsters run..thanks for confirming...would you consider even though they are totally diffrent bikes that it would be a better overal upgrade from my genuine thump to the dhz pro?

well it's got the big power and the larger overall size, if that's what you want and you don't want to spend much then yea the DHZ would be OK I guess, It's a hell of a lot better than any of the other similar priced bikes and you can upgrade the dud parts later on

well it's got the big power and the larger overall size, if that's what you want and you don't want to spend much then yea the DHZ would be OK I guess, It's a hell of a lot better than any of the other similar priced bikes and you can upgrade the dud parts later on

Cheers rip

Latest posts

Back