Dhz

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bought a gold rear rim off them, it broke 5mins into the use of it, they said they were sending a replacement, never got it and never heard back from them, DODGY

which part of the rim broke? was it the 15mm axle model?
I am about to buy a new rear wheel off them with 15mm axle to hopefully fix my wheel breaking problem.

Yes thats the one, Dodgy cunts dont do business with them!

my mate bought rims off them and they are vey soft and dint really easy

yup, dodgy, that 138cc barrell i purchased off them was 128cc, Beware, they are a few items that are dodgy on their list, and i am 100% sure about that.

No response back either so be carefull!

hmmm, i always get a response, and quickly, possibly because i have delt with him a fair few times

Should not matter if you deal with them once or a thousand times, ive been using ebay since 2001, never had a drama before, prettty lucky!!

are these really shit? am thinkin of gettin a dhz bike!

do you give yours a far thrashing - can they handle a bit of abuse and big airs? understand that may have to replace a few things but dont wanna get stuck with a dud bike

that could be on the cards too - but am wary of the ducar engine and the mild steel frame. heard that they are slow aswell.
thought the extended chromo frame and 138cc of dhz would be tuff and quick.

my bike was thrashed on the first ride... havent gotten good air yet because of the forks on it, you may be delt one with good forks... but i wasnt... will be fixed as soon as i get forks of noidea... which reminds me gotta pay

Latest posts

Back