Dhz

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea maddwicked, stick to dhz, the agb29's look nice, but as someone stated in another thread i have read (mightnt be from this forum) but they are the cheapest built bikes on the market atm... out of chinese pitbikes i mean, not all

yeah i've heard their build quality is caveman style - but just what ive heard stll yet to ride either bikes. how much you get replacement forks for crazy1? should have pushed for free ones!

rear shock is alright.. forks good, just i got delt a bad batch.. pushed and the seller would only do a price on upgraded fork (adjustable) but im getting a set of noidea which are of a agb27 i think... parts are pritty cosmetic all the ones that im getting of noidea is the iner shaft replace as the thread has been cross threaded... this is where mine come in handy

plus u would be getting a newer model so u should be aight and have only minor probs.. ie chain stretching... give me a shout if you go through wiht it and get one

Last edited:
yea, planing on getting an oil cooler... but still gotta work on the handling compartment, remeber my forks are floged

i just got a 138cc oil cooled dhz pitty off ebay but i dont get it till sumtime next week hope its all good ill tell yas wat its like
i got it cheap to $717 and thats including postage

scoree

yeah that was the one, 660 thats exellent
well i think it is. what do u other guys think have you heard of any one getting them any cheaper?

i watched them, and i think mine was the cheapest... some ppl say they seen them at 620 etc... but mine wasnt far off

thats good for you but makes me worry a bit about getting my money back on the 70 im selling
allthough its getting close to xmas now, you watch the prices pepole pay start to go up on ebay. It cracks me up you see people with (0) buys next to their id getting into bidding wars hours before the item ends
the sellers must love it

dhz is probably one of the best pitty bike stores around speak to casey the mechanic down there and he'll help you out or even ken he owns the shop if your thinking of buying rims try the sm pro rims with talon hubs cost a little bit more but you'll defintely be satisfied call ken about those replacements he;ll sort you out 02) 97277819 cheers guys DHZ Motor Sports

Latest posts

Back