DHZs new frame

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MasterSpoon

Reaction score
Ok was scanning over Ebay and came across this

sdg55.jpg

sdg44.jpg

sdg66.jpg

New 2008 Super Strong Double Piped Chromolly Extended Long CRADLE Frame

Fit with Single Swing Arm Only

now i'm not in need of a new frame but it does really look the goods from what i can tell. Figured someone would be asking about them soon enough so might aswel get the ball rolling and see what everyone else thinks.

From what I can tell of it against the older style frames they were selling it looks to have a better shock position (I know Snitchy had issues with the one he built) and looks to be alot stronger and better designed all over. Doesn't say anything about what plastics it is designed to take but looks like still CRF style by the location of the front tank mount but I could be wrong.

So what does everyone else think?

it looks okish how much it sell for??? for me the paint job let it down it not finsh all that nicely

same frame as they had in the orange but eliminated the parts where the top sub frame rail also acted as the top engine mount
looks the goods tho
i think they take 700mm forks?????

I dont like the look of it too much. I doubt it is much stronger than the "normal" twin pipe frames. All that diagional cross bracing looks complex but the normal frame which has the pressed metal bracing has the bracing welded to the stem as well as the frame, this frame dosen't. The cradle mount is the only real positive IMO.

PIC_0206.jpg

zacs standard twin pipe frame when it snapped

if we talking the same frame i dunno but they aint twin piped with center bracein ,they are rolled and pressed metal no pipes at all hehehe
there crap

untitled-8.jpg

that is the frame i got for zac had to do mods but worked out great

untitled1-1.jpg

this 1 is for klx typ plastics and tank so i think those 1's above are the same
or i may be wrong

They're stacks stronger than the standard "twin pipe" :rolleyes: frames ..... but they still take CRF plastics , seat and tank and require 700 to 730 mm forks to feel right since the seat height is 80 mm higher than the stock grey 140 frames . You could easily adapt the KLX plastics , seat and tank with a bit of messing around ..... also you need to do pipe mods as well :)

i dont no it might jst be me but it dont look like it finsh all that nicely

Latest posts

Back