Different Pocket Bikes/Rockets

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Borci88

Reaction score
Hey guys, im in the market for a new 49cc Pocket bike (very likely off of Ebay), and I was wondering if anyone would be able to tell me the difference's between these two bikes, and their names?

49cc_pocketbike_400x400.jpg

Name?

img08mc4.jpg

49cc Pocket Bike?

I was more so wondering, where I could get the FIRST bike, there was a place called SAVE DIRECT that sold them but their not in business anymore, and I have no idea who sells them other than ebay, and even then! they dont seem to have the FIRST bike on ebay.
Can anyone help? plleeasseEe?

Matt.

check the forsale section to as i edited an ad the smorning about two pocket bikes for sale.

i had one of the bottom bikes, just sold it last week,

went well, very common for parts, if buying a new one, youll need to reweld the bottom frame stronger, they break very easy,

Thanks for the info you guys.

But doesnt ANYBODY know exactly where I could get one?

gallery_pic2.jpg

Like the one the chicks riding there, how its a fair bit bigger than the CAGs.

multishot1.jpg

More or less, just one of these is all I want, anybody know where I could get these or an R1 or the sort?
:)

Dude, Go on Ebay they will be the same quality as any other pocket bike shop.. Pretty shite

Dude, Go on Ebay they will be the same quality as any other pocket bike shop.. Pretty shite

Yeah but thats just it, they dont have any of these, only CAGs, Im after one of these or an R1 Replica and nobody has them.

if u look on trading post u will find a pocket rocket the same as the first bike but green it is a 249cc and the owner wants 400 for it
oh and the diff is the first one is just general but the second one is used as a race bike its similar to the one i am buying

Last edited:
i had one of the bottom bikes, just sold it last week,

went well, very common for parts, if buying a new one, youll need to reweld the bottom frame stronger, they break very easy,

he is rite my first one lasted about 5 wks which i raced and then i have to get the original frame replaced and reinforced just to be able to race

Latest posts

Back