Different suspension for pitster pro 2009 x2?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bilco512

Reaction score
can you get harder suspension for them? ive heard they have very soft suspention and even when you adjust it it still bottoms out thanks

You can get stiffer springs for them which would do the job.

I think you've been told lies, maybe they were talking about pitpro?

I stand corrected. Can't find any heavier ones on their website. Maybe some stiffer forks from something else may fit?

Give Ken a call or send them an email at dhz/pitster and they will have something to suit. Tell them your from miniriders and they will even roll out the red carpet for ya ;)

another question, because the x2 has adjustable rear rebound and stuff, does putting a diff spring affect that or? new to the mini scene, (been riding big bikes for yeaaarrrss tho)

another question, because the x2 has adjustable rear rebound and stuff, does putting a diff spring affect that or? new to the mini scene, (been riding big bikes for yeaaarrrss tho)

yeah has the same effect it would on a big bike... stiffer spring = lesser effect by the rebound damper... so in effect, you would have to run slower rebound to counter-act the stiffer spring, which as well as being stiffer to compress, would also rebound, or expand quicker, thus need tighter control on the rebound damping than a softer spring...

Just be a case of installing new spring, winding in the rebound a couple of clicks, testing and adjusting to suit. :D

i dont think they even make them in oz are you looking on pitsterpro.com or pitsterpro.com.au ? make sure your on the oz site

its just like the big bike mate! a stiffer spring is a stiffer spring you can still adjust the shock! but it will effect it, it will make it stiffer!

Latest posts

Back