dirt giveaway

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SnItChY

Reaction score
got about 30 cube of top soil to give away on southside brisso or goldcoast and surrounds

make some good jumps .....must be legal to dump... meaning owner gave permission
no rocks just clean dirt ... can deliver to you .. free of charge

there will be more .. early nxt yr

2011-12-01134416.jpg

snitchy im bout as far nth on the sunnycoast as ya can get ,and got 1 of the 10 wosrt roads in qld to get here haha, windy range road thats narrow as , and they wont to put b/dbles on it every 8mins , up to 200 a day?? crazy ey , stupid councils

bit far terry ,, but willing to meet half way

no worries brett.. to bad i cant help ya .. oi keep an eye a website called ..need dirt.com.au
'ppl there always wanting to dump fill
looks like i have a taker anyway boys local as well ..

Poo. I guess I'll have to wait for Aussie soil. Maybe I can hose down Dready when he comes to visit, and save the runoff.

i spoke to the driver mate ... he's trying to set it up this week if he can ... soon as i know more ill let you know

Pete's-ar-lar-compound is about to happen .....dirt delivery tomorrow for my good ol mate petey

if your a lil flush pete .. maybe tomorrow might be a good time to get my buddy to drop the dirt off .... then come back my house get his bobcat and get him over your place for a hr or so to push it round

he has a full day off tomorrow ..... may cost ya a feww bucks but im sure it would be cheap as he has a layday on and cash talks

Latest posts

Back