Dirtmax Avenger 150cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freak370

Reaction score
DIRTMAX 150cc avenger

hey found this bike a while ago and some people think its real good
any of u seen or heard or ridden etc
thanks a review would be great

Last edited:
well if your asking for an opinion i don't mind the look of it, don't know how they go. Is it a dirtmax???

EDIT: found out that it is a dirtmax

Last edited:
My mate Chicken rides for Dirtmax and his goes well ... and he goes very big, he's cleared a 60ft step UP on it ...I didn't see it but Hillier said it was nuts ....as for me ?? well the only time I've ridden one was a little blat to get a hamburger at king of the coast but it seem to get along nicely.

Last edited by a moderator:
the dirtmax certainly looks the goods! wonder what they would be like runnin 12 12 motard :)
Whos good at photochoping?? :)

aadirtmax150.jpg

Last edited:
just for you foolspeed here is my dirtmax 150 with 12/12 combo and sava semi slicks its an awesome bike

09042009085.jpg

Last edited:
guys words cant explain how good they are ah, yes they are Chinese but they would be the best bike i have ridden and i have ridden nearly all of them
Motors go hard and are reliable and the bike frame and parts are just as good.

I wouldnt go with anything else and they are making a big name out there so go with who has the results
DIRTMAX

thanks guys
and um how big are they like with the original
12 14 wheels cuz i want a kind of taller bike
say 85cm up
i live in the bush except more like rainforest with swamps n marsh lands
how do u think the little tyres would cope

Tyres would be fine mate....but all tyres wear at some point

Iam looking at buying the Dirtmax Rogue 160cc, I read something about the yx 160 motors not being so great? wondering if anyone knows anything about this bike/motor?

Latest posts

Back