Dirtmax cup october 3rd 2009

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha thats Great mate!!! Got the WHOLE FAMILY riding...good to hear and I bet they are ALL Loving it :D

I just recently got a Honda CRF50 88Limited which Im Loving! Real fun Mini to ride haha.

Are you from Nowra? Im from Bermagui, little further South of Nowra haha...got little to none 50 Tracks this way though...but still some spots to put around on!

hey amte just put GPX forks on the 150 so i will be ready next time

i'm in sydney i travel down to nowra for the day to ride with the boys at least once a month. but go as far as ulladulla for holidays bermagui is a nice place shame about the lack of tracks

hey amte just put GPX forks on the 150 so i will be ready next time

i'm in sydney i travel down to nowra for the day to ride with the boys at least once a month. but go as far as ulladulla for holidays bermagui is a nice place shame about the lack of tracks

Sounds good! Hopefully there will be another one in November?

Ahh okay thats good...ALOT more Places to ride than down here haha! Yeah Bermi is a nice place...just not really the place for riding 50s :) haha.

Hope to see you at the Next Race!

Cheers,
Tomy

due to the weather the dirtmax cup was canned and resheduled for october 31st,you can still put entries in if u wish to race,they will close friday 23rd.high roller halloween party on that night in newy tickets are $30 available threw myself or high roller website

if you didnt enter the first race at gwandalan that got rained out u need to get them in by this friday.dont forget the high roller after halloween party tickets are $30,$5 high roller and vodka all night

Latest posts

Back