DIY Candy Red Paint

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i can see if the guy i get em off still has any red bash plates left... i cracked the bolt holes.. but had to get the bolts tight enough so they didnt vibrate out... and it scuffs up quick... so i brought a black cut away cover instead...

also i just got red fuel line and breather line with stainless steel lamps for the fuel line.... with the red uni filter.. it looks awesome i will get a pic for ya.. i got a red gear shifter too

was thinking I didnt want to over do it with the paint just incase it looked cheap. but I prefer colour 2 or 3 main colours

Last edited:
How the hell did you get them? :) I had phone a friend in the U.K to get em!

Hahaha funny you should say that, my brother lives in the UK and I had to get him to order them for me.

The guy selling them was infuriating! I emailed him and asked if he would send them to Aus and he said yes, so I ask for a price, a week later he gives me a price. So I ask him to send me an invoice so I can pay for them, 2 weeks later no reply. So I email him again asking for an invoice, a week later he tells me how much it will cost but still sends no invoice, then he just stopped replying to my emails :hache:

Anyway I put mine on white plastics, I think black plastics would look better though, the white plastics make it look a little too plain (hence the need for some candy red)

Ha ha ha Bull****! Man I could of killed that guy same deal! except he woouldnt send em at all! I told him I didnt care how much just send them and yet got nuthin, what a punk hey. My best mates sister lives over there she sent them but didnt tell me how much? what did it cost you to get them here?

yeah my main colours are red, black and grey....
P9270124.jpg

P9270121.jpg

Ha ha ha Bull****! Man I could of killed that guy same deal! except he woouldnt send em at all! I told him I didnt care how much just send them and yet got nuthin, what a punk hey. My best mates sister lives over there she sent them but didnt tell me how much? what did it cost you to get them here?

Hahaha what a prick! I'm not too sure man, I think it was maybe $30 max but I'm guessing.

Tim that looks good man!!

It's worth noting that I've got fluro yellow fuel line and I turned off the fuel tap and left the bike for a week without letting the leftover fuel out. So the part of the fuel line that had the fuel sitting in it for a week has actually lost its colour, so make sure you run your bike out of fuel if you're leaving it for a while (turn the fuel tap off and letting the engine run till it dies).

pretty sure it was 25 bucks for enough hose for the breather lines and the fuel line and the shiny stainless clamps... BUT!!!!! i did have an issue today when starting my bike... it seems you need to place the stainless clips on the widest par of the spigot... not past he lip.. as hose doesn't like to seal when just slid over the spigot.. .................................................... does that make sense? if not i will post a pic...

pretty sure it was 25 bucks for enough hose for the breather lines and the fuel line and the shiny stainless clamps... BUT!!!!! i did have an issue today when starting my bike... it seems you need to place the stainless clips on the widest par of the spigot... not past he lip.. as hose doesn't like to seal when just slid over the spigot.. .................................................... does that make sense? if not i will post a pic...

Yeah mate I understand:action-smiley-033:, might have to hold off on the hoses for a bit, have to get myself camelbak and save some coin for \Lytton next weekend.

hey whats the story with the points system on this orange bar thing.I'm a little disapointed that mmine doesn't seem to be growing :(

Latest posts

Back