Dnm forks hornet 645,695,780????

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pickles09

Reaction score
okay im thinking of upgrading my front forks on my pitpro 140cc 2008 model
im looking at dnm forks Hornet modle and there is different sizes:

Available Size Eye to Eye X Travel =
645x140
695x170
735x200
780x230

Ive got the chromolly twin pipe extended frame with bolt on sub frame and cradle i was just wondering which set to get ??? or how to measure to know what forks to get ect.
thanks

I think the 735mm are the ones u want but just measure the length of your current forks to be sure.

thanks for the quick replys i measured them age ago from the top of the forks to the bottom of the i think unit mx is right thanks
would i need a new brake setup tho?
thanks

im quite sure your brakes will bolt into the dnm's , if they don't just get a bit of alloy a fabricate a braket , doesn't have to be sexy as long as it works.
Most fork kits come with a brake set up though....

yeh thanks nah ill just go buy a new brake setup my stock brakes r pretty shit anyway
thanks for the info guys

where abouts are you getting them from and would it be the same size for the pit pro 140xr?

hey man i got mine from mso motorcycles (site sponsor) and they are awsum forks i remmomend them!

i think they will be a different size but i wouldnt no!

there was a fair few mods for my bike to make the forks fit so keep that in mind

What type of mods did you have to do to make the forks fit?

um brakes modified arrr and the steering colum was too short so i had to change it a stuff like that

go into my picture gallery and there on my bike
i think its under pitpro 140cc

Latest posts

Back