DNM vs GPX Black label...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just tell dhz what style bike it is when you buy em and they'll send it out with the right head stem to fit your bike. Thats what they did for me anyway.

Personally I luv the hornets, but my old fastace AS-01s have been absolutely awesome to me and once I get a set of hornets in the future I won't be selling the fastace goodies but will keep them as backups, the fastace forks have been great, but fastace rear shocks have all failed within a year.

I was digging through some old threads looking for some answers to this question, a few people were bagging the fast ace shocks so I never gave them a second thought?

I like the look of the hornets and the way that Justin's behaved on the QMR ride day, I was sold.... But I also can't frecked stuffing around with em!

In my opinion, go with whatever one you liked to ride with. The stem is no real issue. All I did was a simple cut and inserted a smaller diameter steel tube in the stem and rewelded.

^To add to that, i simply cut the head stem nut down (rather than the change the stem) However... By the time you order the DNM's out of china @ $300 then you have to add the brakes as well @ $85 then the GPX come in cheaper. ALSO when the brakes are fitted on the hornets the caliper hangs very low, just another couple of things to make you more confused ;)

Black labels up front, DNM down back.
I may have a DNM rear shock for sale soon mate, the one of my 140 if your interested.
But anyways the blacklabels are the way to go, the stem thing really isnt that hard to sort out if you in counter the problem.
Black will look better too.

^To add to that, i simply cut the head stem nut down (rather than the change the stem) However... By the time you order the DNM's out of china @ $300 then you have to add the brakes as well @ $85 then the GPX come in cheaper. ALSO when the brakes are fitted on the hornets the caliper hangs very low, just another couple of things to make you more confused ;)

Damn, I forget that I get this shiz for cost only.;)

Damn, I forget that I get this shiz for cost only.;)

h43F77B28

Haha I've got the same elka in the 140 at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Yeah mate the only problem is if something goes wrong you have a very expensive paper weight as no one wants to service them.
I had to pull mine down recently and rebuild it, its not that hard but is a bit scary. In all honesty and I only do the casual rides, trails and smaller jumps the dnm holds up just the same.
But it's also nice to no that you have basically the best available shock underneath you. Go for it if you can afford it because it is an awesome shock just make sure to keep the adjustment clickers clean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back