Do i need to retune Carby ? 125 to 140cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet... Just emailed him then. From what a lot of people have said on this forum it is the N100/604. Thanks for spreading the word guys

LOL divy yeah i think it was 7.75 for me as well :p

im getting a 102.5 and 105 he said wont have 105 till early next week so i have to wait a few days express both when in stock :p

i didnt ask about stock, did he have the 102.5 in stock?

cause i brought a 100 an 102.5

ah yeah he did he had the 102.5 in

i said just send when you have 105's together :)

ahhh cool thanks for the info lerroy:)

He will be going nuts wondering why everybody is buying 102.5 and 105 jets LOL

Hahaha I will quote you what he sent me

"Hello Zac,

Thanks for the enquiry, and yes we supply the Mikuni spares and jets. Price is correct at $7.75 each jet , and snail mail post is $3 or overnight Express Post is $7.

I cannot believe how many people have ordered 102.5 and 105 main jets in the last 3 days, and due to this I am out of stock of the 105's !! I have a new order from Mikuni arriving in a day or two, so will be able to supply these early next week.

I will advise asap they arrive so you can let me know how you want them shipped.
Regards, Ian Williams. "

lmao he will be loving this forum! thats for sure

"I was wondering why the big interest in just the two sizes of jets in the last 3 days !!!"

i told him about forum said he should advertise :p hahhhaha funny yeah he would be pleased

Ok while writing down his bank deatails to pay for the jets tomorrow I noticed that he forgot to put down he's acount name. I tried emailing him but it says"This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

[email protected]"

I dont get it? I emailed him several times during the week.

hmmm thats strange thats his email address

i sent the money to him lastweek an got it delivered by overnight but i still havnt got it i sent a email to him saying why havnt i recieved it an he said he had no stock he just got some in an is starting to deliver
but when i sent a email asking if he sent it yet he said Can you send details of payment please if you are doing a direct deposit ??

so i dont know whats up with this guy but ill give it til thursday -friday an see if my jets come

oh his account name is Ian Williams Tuning

can i ask you guys what size carb yr running on the 140cc cause i own 2 125cc bikes and i run a 30mm on 1 and a 32mm on the other.. so maybe thats some of the problems when using the 105 jet and its not working properly maybe you dont have enough air to go with it.

Its not so much the amount of air, but the velocity of the air that helps with the fuel/air ratio.

using mikuni 26mm carby

set him email today where are jets he goes please send credit card again and address im like i sent this last week to you its at the bottom of this email :( sigh

he just replied with a sorry really busy but jets sent today 102.5 and 105 via express post should get them tomorow

Last edited:
im running a 26mm mikuni on my 140

i got my jets from him today YEY!!

i got the 100 an 102.5

Awesome... Looks like I will be paying for the parts tomorrow. By the end of this week I'm going to have no money!!! Also buying a new car tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back