Does anyone know these motors?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I_THUMP

Reaction score
Im just wondering if anyone knows anything about these motors. They are made by SANXING in China who claim to make many parts for many leading car manufactures but im not sure. Here is the specs and some pics

Engine Specifications for 125cc

Engine Type Single cylinder, 4 stroke, AIR cooled
Brand : sanxing
Compression Ratio 9.5:1
Maximum Output:6.1KW/7500 r/min
Maximum Torque: 9.0N·m/5500 r/min
Idle Speed 1500 +/- 150r/min
Starting System : Kick Start
Clutch Type Wet multi plate
Transmission Gear Type 4-speed Manual, 1-N-2-3-4
Ignition :CDI
Fuel Type High grade Unleaded (90 or higher)
Engine Oil Grade Non synthetic 15W/40-SE(Summer)10W/30-SF(Winter)
Engine Oil Capacity 1000ml

P6194098.jpg

P6194087.jpg

i would rather pay a bit more and get a well known brand i was gonna buy 1 of them but i thourght no 1 knows this brand go with a lifan or other brand !

The cases look like Loncin (even the same plastic bushed mounts) But the cylinder and head looks like Ducar .........

Well that sounds like a great mix a loncin x ducar haha. They could call it a loncar or a ducin lol

I have just bought one, so have it within a week so i will let you's know what its like, i payed $150 +49 p/h
I have been watching them for a few weeks and the lowest was $102 and highest $225

I fitted the motor, with only one problem, the mount for the bolt that goes through the frame, swingarm and motor had rubber/metal bushes/sleeves though the motor that was 8mm, no way could a 8mm bolt thats 230mm in length be strong enough to support all that, the original bolt is 12mm, so i punched out the rubber bushes and now the original 12mm bolt was too loose, so i have to make a bush/sleeve to take up the slack, other than that it fitted fine
Now for the power and feel on the motor, First gear is very short and stuff all pull, dropping the clutch and the bike lifts, but snapping the throttle once your moving and theres not much there, the bike didnt want to lift, you have to change up to 2nd as the motor is reving and thats it for 1st
2nd, 3rd and 4th feel fine, more power in 2nd than 1st, also neutral is a bitch to find while the motor is running, you have to rock the bike forward and back and even then using your foot is still hard to get, i had to lean down and use my hand

Basically cheap motor, first is short and powerless and neutral is a bitch

I didnt think garden hose, i got a fitter at work to turn me up a sleeve/bush
I noticed on my sons old atomik avenger 2005/2006 that part of the motor doesnt go through the swingarm, there is a mount just in front of the swingarm and it takes a 8mm bolt, but it wasnt for that bike but my nephews bike

Nah you're better off using a metal sleeve for the swingarm because if there's any play the bolt will snap, garden hose stops vibration. unless you're talking about the engine mounts not the swingarm mount??

Last edited:
eeebaaaayyyy, quite a few on there. Ive got a loncin electric start engine, not had her in my bike as got 110 lifan in at moment and shes working fine. Heard that the 110 has more power than 125 anyways, any facts to support this guys?

Reactions: TyD
i'm curious to know what the second set of wires exiting the cases from the stator etc are for... the main wiring harness plug is there, but what about the second, with the seperated wires??
Is this motor designed more in mind for something running a lighting circuit? It aint leccy start, so it's not that... or is just a double up of the main wiring harness, for those not running the usual block plug?

all them extra wires are the neutral indicator, and gears.... for these uber cool :cool: ppl with digi dashes that tell you what gear youre in :)

if you look close you can see theres a few wires going into that lil black plug over the sprocket...

but strange to see them on a kickstart only engine...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back