Does anyone ride??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jordancurrie

Reaction score
Does anyone ride Mini's from gosford to newy??
Pretty keen to go for a ride with a group of people if anyone's interested. got me (jordan) and a mate Nick who just ride local up the wattagans and a couple of local tracks but keen to meet up with some other guys and have a burl.. so yeah let me know where you guys ride and are from and see if we cant organise something.. im not a pro or anything so anyone can come. btw i live in morrisett which is like dead between gossie and newy. so yeah any local boys hit me up..
________
18 Year

Last edited:
i just got my bike runnning. im from wyong. whats it like up the wattagons? any cop trouble?

cheers, James

hey mate.. yeah had a big blitz last w/e.. was crazy had 8 cops on YZ450F's.. but i know a couple of local tracks round here just got to get my DHZ running properly and ill let you know when and we'll catch up for a ride
________
Vapormatic Reviews

Last edited:
if a cop ever pulls me over (if they could catch me .i doubt it ) i would go off my nutt at them lol . well thats nly if i get caught in the bush not doing anything highly illegal becuase there is no where to ride, the only places you can legally ride at you need to have licences and membership and all sorts its B.S

if a cop ever pulls me over (if they could catch me .i doubt it ) i would go off my nutt at them lol . well thats nly if i get caught in the bush not doing anything highly illegal becuase there is no where to ride, the only places you can legally ride at you need to have licences and membership and all sorts its B.S

i dont think going off your nut will do much for ya mate..

if a cop ever pulls me over (if they could catch me .i doubt it )
yep, id like to see you out run coppers... they will kick you off your bike while riding if you are "evading police" and they have every right to.
if you were smart you would take it politely and be polite to them.. you might get off lightly if you do..

im talking about riding my bike bike yz250f im a A grade rider sooo if the cops a ex pro motorcross rider he might have a chance . but if it was some where i knew my way around i dont think so .

yep, okie dokie.. im just letting you know they wont go easy on you, there was a mass raid out at coomera a few weeks back and they were literaly kicking people off on corners and shit:)

ps. we shouldnt be talking about ilegal riding on the forum..

yeah i know its not like they wont do it because i know someone who was punched off hes postie lol but yeah i just dont think a one on one cop would catch me
but yeah yeah i never ride illegaly *cough *cough

hey guys
a great legal ride saturday the 4th of july at cessnock motx track for anyone over 16,day race licenses available, many classes of racing too suit chinese,over 35s, 88s limited etc etc,usually around 5 rounds of racing with heats semis last chance qaulifier and finals,rounds usually attract about 100 plus riders,go too rustypromotions/myspace for details, i ride over 35s and i ride a apollo140cc that cost me $170 so dont be shy,also had a mates son try and outrun the cops about 4 weeks ago at gwandalan,over $2500 in fines so good luck with that

soo just to clear things up both of you dont know me and therefore havent seen me ride and i know gwandalan back to front the same with kurri and cessnock . I know people who have out rode the cops and people who havent im not saying im gonna go ride like a hoolagan out on the main roads and what not im just saying if it was some where i knew i would feed the cops if you dont beleive me i dont care:finup:

ive been pulled over by the cops a few times one was for pushing my bike and they wanted to know y i was and i told they let me off and the outher time i was rideing in the bush and i saw them so i stoped and they told me to leave or they were going to fine me a mate of mine who used to ride motocross and now does enduro and knew the local tracks ran from the cops and got caught confiscated his bike and he got a $4000 fine

ive been pulled over by the cops a few times one was for pushing my bike and they wanted to know y i was and i told they let me off and the outher time i was rideing in the bush and i saw them so i stoped and they told me to leave or they were going to fine me a mate of mine who used to ride motocross and now does enduro and knew the local tracks ran from the cops and got caught confiscated his bike and he got a $4000 fine

You do the crime you pay the fine.

hey guys
a great legal ride saturday the 4th of july at cessnock motx track for anyone over 16,day race licenses available, many classes of racing too suit chinese,over 35s, 88s limited etc etc,usually around 5 rounds of racing with heats semis last chance qaulifier and finals,rounds usually attract about 100 plus riders,go too rustypromotions/myspace for details, i ride over 35s and i ride a apollo140cc that cost me $170 so dont be shy,also had a mates son try and outrun the cops about 4 weeks ago at gwandalan,over $2500 in fines so good luck with that

where you at the last race meet at kurri kurri?

yes i was had a ball,you probably kicked my ass
hey crf i reckon i could outrun the cops ive seen the way they ride those big drz400s but eventually they will catch up not today not tomorrow but eventually,and yes my kids and i have rode illegally and have been spoken too by police but because we always trailer our bikes in,wear all the correct gear speak respectfully they usually just say have a nice day.

yes i was had a ball,you probably kicked my ass
hey crf i reckon i could outrun the cops ive seen the way they ride those big drz400s but eventually they will catch up not today not tomorrow but eventually,and yes my kids and i have rode illegally and have been spoken too by police but because we always trailer our bikes in,wear all the correct gear speak respectfully they usually just say have a nice day.

you werent the guy who lent me some steel cap boots were you?

Latest posts

Back