Doin' The DOOK

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

50s BRotherhood #1

Reaction score
first off for those that dont know this is the DOOK:

she was a shitta btw

then after helping unit mx (lou) with his bike he came around to my crib and gave us a hand with mine the next day...and we stripped it to this:

then we put all the parts (crf front fender, mso mid rise bars, mso grips) on he gave to me for free, well really i shouted him chinese and a mcflurry lol and thats what it cost me to get it to look like this:

we also cut the rear fender down

and today the flat seat i bought off pitmaster for $20 arrived and i threw it on and now it looks like this :

i still hav smaller sprockets to put on that i bought for $25

anyway so it cost me chinese food a mcflurry and $20 to trick my pitty up a bit...

WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK?? :)

thanks pegleg.... hope all goes well in the future for you and when that leg of yours is better we'll goin riding :) and unit mx is coming
cheers

nice bike man the flat seat gave it some style but could u get a better pic of the old bars and the new 1s?

yeh mate ill find a pic now....the new mso bars are a bit higher and feel a whole lot better

this is the best pic i can find showing the old bars:

and 1 of the new:

thats the best pics i can find atm... if you want a better photo of the new ones pm me and ill take a photo during the week ...but i cant get a better pic of the old ones

Last edited by a moderator:
sweet bike man the seat looks mad

nice bike man. should get a different frame, not a fan of those :p haha nice bike tho.

i no im thinking about getting a new frame, etc.... or getting a new pitty next year after i get a rego dirtbike (ktmexc)...thanks

I talked to your Mother Timothy and she said your gettin a 1983 yamaha dt175 ag bike with a throttle governor on it not a 200 exc ,leave that to the big boys aahahha ,come on ill fight ya.

Mate make the bloody pictures bigger there to small they dont do the dook of hazard justice you gotta see the detail google picoodle tim and go there its heaps easier to put the images up as the normal size or size it to forums.

lol mother wants a big 500 2 banger so i can smoke off all the ricers lol kidding exc all the way....click on the pics to see Larger ones lol i have said it before

Im gonna get a foxico because there heaps good heaps better than ktm's.yep a big 500cc 2 banger foxico.Got any ramp ideas T-unit

oi tim how big do you want your signiture to be takes up half the page ya nob.

Last edited by a moderator:
my sister's ex boyfriend has a nice 300 exc goes hard but id rather a cr500 any day lol
gotta love the 2 bangers

Latest posts

Back