Dont Buy From Koolparts Ebay

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BLOFLY

Reaction score
I won a set of gold brake and clutch levers that was in january they sent them to the wrong address since then they told me they have reposted them to me but realy they havent im still waiting on the levers that i think will never arrive so be WARNED people they are very dodgey ive been waiting 7 months for something that will never arrive that ebay company again is KOOLPARTS do not trust or buy from this seller.

7 months is a joke, I would have opened up a dispute with ebay.
Some seller are dodgy as.

hmmm i had no trobbles buying my blue alloy levers from them i also bought a blue alloy fuel filter from them and they sent me both items with no worries they even sent me another fuel filter buy accident lol 2 for the price of 1

but the clutch lever i got from them didnt fit my standard pitpro purch but that wasnt there fault

ive bought numerous things from them without hassle but the last thing i bought they stuffed up my order they first sent the wrong item they asked me to send the wrong item back at my expense but i aint sending it back till i get my levers and $15 for postage to send it back they say they re posted mt levers at the start of the month it still isnt here and i doubt it ever will get here i think i will sell the item they accidently sent me its a cbr 125 to 150cc race cdi worth about $100 they dont reply to my emails anymore so i have no choice but to recover my $15 for the levers ive paid for that have not arrived

I won a set of gold dildos and chains and whips that was in january they sent them to the wrong address since then they told me they have reposted them to me but realy they havent im still waiting on the whips that i think will never arrive so be WARNED people they are very dodgey ive been waiting 7 months for something that will never arrive that ebay company again is KOOLPARTS do not trust or buy from this seller.

I won a set of gold dildos and chains and whips that was in january they sent them to the wrong address since then they told me they have reposted them to me but realy they havent im still waiting on the whips that i think will never arrive so be WARNED people they are very dodgey ive been waiting 7 months for something that will never arrive that ebay company again is KOOLPARTS do not trust or buy from this seller.

smoke my pole mad man

maybe i will maybe i wont

koolparts emailed me lastnight betty the main lady that i usualy deal with contacted me and told me she has sacked nikk and his team as they have made a mess of the business since they took control ive been assured that my levers have now been sent..... i will retract mt complaint against them if the levers arrive withtin 2 weeks otherwise they can go to hell:D

Did you get the levers mate ,koolparts have some sweet stuff on there site and im super keen to buy some shit but is it worth the trouble?

2 weeks man for your $15 i'd want that shit within a couple of days
2 weeks my ass

hek i can consol airfreight stuff out of japan in 7-10 days for about $75

wtf 2 weeks!!!! no way man

i would be asking for 2-4 days and asking for my f&#king money back aswell!!

m0p

not yet received

still nothing has arrived from these scaming pieces of shit even after i was assured my parts are on there way now since ive kept complaining they have pulled or they have been booted from ebay, there ebay shop is no longer open GOOD they deserve to GO DOWN ive still got there $100 cdi that i`l be advertising on ebay this week so if they show up again dont trust them......:D this is the link to the add for my non delivered levers..
Monkey Bike CBR125 Thumpstar Alloy Brake Clutch Levers - eBay Honda, Motorcycle Parts, Motorcycle Parts Accessories, Cars, Parts Vehicles. (end time 18-Jan-07 09:06:47 AEDST)

Last edited:
i would be taking them to court.

m0p

hey i heard yesterday that koolparts have closed shop does anyone know if they have or not ?

hey i heard yesterday that koolparts have closed shop does anyone know if they have or not ?

YES mate they have shut shop i dont know if they got booted from ebay as they stuffed alot of people around this year that would be thanks to nikk and his team they made an absolute mess of the koolparts shop on ebay. betty seah emailed me last week telling me she is going toi clean up the mess nikk has made i have been re assured thar my parts are on the way. i will believe it when i see it

Did you get the levers mate ,koolparts have some sweet stuff on there site and im super keen to buy some shit but is it worth the trouble?

hey unit dont do it you`l loose ya money shops shut anyway

koolparts4u my ass

they are a bunch dog humping lying good for target practise only #@%&`s... i`ll leave it at that..................:mad: yes there shop is gone from ebay hopefully never to return DEATH TO KOOLPARTS4U

u bought dildos lol wtf

Latest posts

Back