Don't mean to annoy any one, but MSO or Pitpro?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MSO or Pitpro?

• MSO

Votes: 28 68.3%
  • Pitpro

Votes: 13 31.7%

• Total voters

Flarry

Certified MR Member
Reaction score
Ok, Im not trying to annoy the hell out of you all but I'm about to buy a bike, my budget is $1400 I really must know which is the way to go; MSO Pro or Pitpro 140cc?

I searched everywhere for a thread like this and there were none, I feel like people are asking these questions constantly but dont get angry please!!!! :eek:

Tell you this I own a pit pro 138cc there good for the money but i've had to spend an extra $800 to do the suspension. but i belive the mso has a few better standed qualities. May be the only thing mso 125cc pitpro 138cc. The 138 does go hard. Better idea Save up more and get the mso elite its a fuck off bike its 140cc and its only $2200. Very nice bike for the money already blinged out. Bottom line MSO.

Yes if I had an extra grand I would buy the mso elite right now but it would be up to a year before I could get another $1000.

Also I'm leaning towards the MSO pro because it allready has done up suspension and like you said, you had to do the suspension on your pitpro.

The only thing I like better about the Pitpro 140 is the 140 engine, the smaller price (more cash left for mods), the different swing arm (which by the way is that type of swing arm better???) and maybe the 14" front.

The pit pro is good the 14" makes it feel a bit bigger but i think the 12" would be better. the mono swing arm on the pitpro is good for clearance but the mso is keeping it real with the tri-style swing arm.
To tell you the truth i'm saving for an elite and i'm gunna put a 12" on the front perfect little bike then! Within a week of me owning the pitpro i fucked the back shock and blew out the fork seals. Should of got an mso elite

I think the MSO Pro is the perfect deal really, it has the good suspension, 12" front, pretty good everything else, ok price. Unless you're not a fan of 125 engines and like the 140 but I think the 125 is fine.

hey marchaos... u must of got a stuffed up pp then aye? myne has given me no probs at all except for carby problems which i brang upon my self through carelessnes. But anyways the suspension on my pp138 is great for track riding... I ride at Broady, Bacchus Marsh ( when i get the chance), laverton, and parwan...all these tracks have some fairly big jumps and i still have half an inch to an inch travle left in my forks after jumping their tabletops... its just perfect for me... you all know that its better to use atleast 98% of your travle than say 60%..right?...anyways MSO are probably a better alternative because of their customer service...but my vote is for pitpro because i have no experience with mso... keep that sprocket spinning boyz, ciao.

I'm with the majority, MSO. The Pro is the best value bike for the money around. I've said it before what is the use of a big engine when the suspension's crap. Ask the majority of pro riders, they will tell you the biggest on track gains come from the suspension rather than slightly more hp.

I don't have any experience with MSO's, but they do seem to have a good rep. The Pit Pro's seem pretty good. I've got a 110 which has held up to everything I've thrown at it including full motard racing! Only just got a 125RR so can't say how that goes, but it does look very nice, quality etc.

I do however agree, suspension is much more important than 1 or 2 more HP.

forgot to mention, I'm motarding my 125RR and all I'll be putting money into at first is the suspension and tires. they are the most important.

go the mso and if you feel you need a more powerful engine take the 125 out and buy a dhz140cc. thats what i did and then i'm gonna sell my 125cc and then i had a motor that cost really jack shit. my 125 was fine but as i got used to it i wanted something more, but then again i will only ride something that will do at least 100k an hour. lol

definitely mso you'll love it. trust me.

Allright, thanks for the feedback and reply's, just one other thing, it says the seat height on the MSO Pro is 75cm but it says the height on the pitpro 138cc is 90cm, the bike I have now is 75cm and its small.

Can anyone confirm the seat hight of an MSO or have a photo that gives an idea of the size of the bike?

Latest posts

Back