Don't mean to annoy any one, but MSO or Pitpro?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MSO or Pitpro?

• MSO

Votes: 28 68.3%
  • Pitpro

Votes: 13 31.7%

• Total voters
... keep that sprocket spinning boyz, ciao.
hahaha i must b real bored cos i found this funny and I'm being a bit of a
postwhore.gif
at the moment

lol..sorry i forgot about you jess

I might go the pitpro caus I really have to save money.

Yeah the MSO elite would be the absolute perfect bike if I had a bit more money, I have just enough for the MSO pro but I really have to save money and the pitpro 140 is more what Im looking for, even though the MSO would be better quality etc.

Pluss I sat on the pitpro 138 in the shop yesterday and it felt pretty good, that 14" front does make it feel big!! And those pitpro outlaws (twin spar frame) are like a f*ckin chopper! You sit so far back, wouldnt buy one of them.

depends what models were talking about..eg. pitpro 125 vs mso x7r or pit pro 140 vs mso pro. I know that the MSO elite would shit all over anything else.

Yeah I went for the pitpro 140 because I need to save money and I like the setup better.

funny that my pitpro came with grease in the headstem, where even mso elites sometimes dont ;)

yeah yeah, just shit stirring

The seat heights are the same between the bikes. Pit pro just can't get his stats right. I would get the MSO pro if you can afford it, it has fastace suspension out of the box, ring the arse out of the 125cc and upgrade to a 140cc when the engine dies. It is cheaper to upgrade your engine than to improve your suspension.

there isnt too much difference between a 125 and a 140 any way, once they are both running right.

the suspension is the biggest difference of all

My mate has a pit pro 140cc le and I find it is **** because it is to small,slow I will go for the Mso but I think atomik are better

Look at the last post date... MSO no longer exist.

Also, stop spruiking your love of Atomik, I will not be usurped as their unofficial spokesperson! :p

EDIT - Too fast Motodevo!

Latest posts

Back