Dont Worry, I got him!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hillz

WC ST Killa
Reaction score
if you have hit some thing in your car post the after math here!

a small bird yesterday
gothim.jpg

kangaroo few weeks back
1broke4runner.jpg

i smashed a kangaroo in my car the other day, my car is in getting fixed it looks horrible.
its only a little barina so it had no chance on the kangaroo cracked my bumper and bent my radiator and bent the fan. not good at all.

i smashed a kangaroo in my car the other day, my car is in getting fixed it looks horrible.
its only a little barina so it had no chance on the kangaroo cracked my bumper and bent my radiator and bent the fan. not good at all.

on the way to where i was going there was a Hyundai excel that had hit a roo, whole front end was in the shape of it, & the car was already on blox with all the wheels stolen, then on the way back it was burnt haha

you dont leave your car on the side of the road in WA.... if you do you may as well forget about it

ARB steel bullbars are the shizzle ...I hit a roo at 120 coming across the nullabour and didn't scratch the car ...hears my dingo smelling where it went under lol

dizzyndanontheroad132.jpg

on the way to where i was going there was a Hyundai excel that had hit a roo, whole front end was in the shape of it, & the car was already on blox with all the wheels stolen, then on the way back it was burnt haha

you dont leave your car on the side of the road in WA.... if you do you may as well forget about it

HAHA thats a classic

hah i wish someome would burn my car hahaha

Hit a small bird with the front rack on my ute and the thing exploded, covered the passenger side of the windscreen with blood, found its heart a few days later in the tray. Also hit a magpie that smashed one of my rally 4000 spotlights.

wen we were driving ,back across from wa we hit like a flock of small birds lol killed like 10 of them haha

Latest posts

Back