Downhill Mountain Biking

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shroomin

Reaction score
Anyone know of any good mounto' websites. Im selling my pitty and putting the cash towards a sick bike that i can ride anywhere. I just wanto to sus out some forums to see which bikes are the go these days as its been a while since i jumped a treadly.
cheers

I ride mtb aswell mate.

Farkin.net one of the best mtb forums in australia , friendly people and lots of section like "post my ride" people post up what there riding( some bloddy nice bikes ) . Then trading area where there are lots of great bargins to buy, or even sell

Check it out man , hope this is what your after

:)

I'm into MTB

DO any of you fellas race or just for fun?

pinkbike.com gets my vote.. but there is more dickhead youngens there than there is here!!!!

oh and check out the pushbike thread to see who is about that rides ;)

cool thx guys,been reading up fairly heavy on it. Now the time time has come to sell my pitty after only 5 rides of owning it :( To put towards a treadly..

I just wish there were more places to ride them, be good if i had a few more mates who rode them or knew someone with a track or propoerty, anyways im going to miss it, but a nice hardtail such as the norco 250 im looking at will get way much more use. And i can now ride a bike legally on the street,bmx track and skate park :D

cheers again guys

Latest posts

Back