doyles 88 build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is the pro frame kit the one that comes with the mx swinger?? Id prb hav to say the billetware frame, comes with cradle they pretty much bulletproof and has the 1 inch tank risers built in so makes bike feel a littel taller, were the RB frames dont ?
And any after market forks are going to be longer so think the +1 in the tank could be a good thing

yeah mate the rb comes with the mx swingarm and fox float, im leaning towards the billetwear frame, as you said its strong and for the money i dont think i could go wrong, what swinger do you rekon would suit? rb mx swinger would look good, bbr super stock?

billetware frames are for a style swingers only , so if ya after mx set up cant forget bout it unless your good with a grinder and welder haha
I used to run a billetware swinger on my billetware frame was good set up think was a +3 70 swinger but?? so maybe a +4??
The bbr uper stock might be to short? as is only +2.5? and with all the HP your thinking of putting in the longer the swinger the better will stablize rear end more

heres pic
2009_1022aaaaaaaaaaaa0139.jpg

thats spot on the look/combo im looking for! thanks mini mullisha, what forks are those? on another note- ive been chasing up that pipe ur got but carnt find them anymore, thats why im going with the two bros m6, any idea where i can get a new t4 dome exhaust not liking the new cone style. im after a shorty looking pipe that sits behind guard nice

there speed forks by fast50s, and yer i like the older model pc pipes aswell, wishing i never sold it lol, i got a spare 5-o pipe im thinking of maybe selling they got small as can:)

Where abouts can I get billetwear in aus? Or do I have to import? As it stands it should be around $700 for frame and swinger.

you will basicly have to import your self due to the prices the manufacturers charge australian sellers to the price they sell to USA sellers.. its just not viable to sell high end minibikes parts in this country

so ive tryed to contacted biilletwear and no reply? any info on getting hold of them?

yeah thats watt i heard too. as long ago as 2years.

If after billetwear frame. Just have to keep eye out for 2nd handy ones, that pop up from time to time.

Fast50s still going as far as i know! So could try get'n one of them new.

i would probably go with the Redbaron Chromoly w/Billet Pro Frame Kit

"comes with the mx swingarm and fox float" i didnt think a fox float can fit a mx style swingarm....

815crf100_chromoprobillet.jpg

that billetware frame is on boostcruising aswell, i was gonna post it but thought u were after it tom haha

Hi guys been awhile, not much been happening to the 50 lately due to work, went to the local motor bike shop and a employee has a nice modded crf50 there, I need advise on saving money by just powder coating stock frame and painting the fork tubes? Previous posts where heading towards a racer but as we all know 50 racing is dead so ramps are the new option. Thoughts?

advice on saving money? dont spend it on Dolly mags and chupa chups. keep the racing dream alive man, your bike could do both anyway.

:laughing-smiley-002 westy yeah I will attend races when I can but what you reason of saving money for things like rb rims fork etc?

what do I reckon of aftermarket rims and forks? if I could afford them I would have them for sure. but the +1 forks are doing fine for the moment.

Latest posts

Back