drz not starting?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok just checked valve clearances fine, but I did notice one of my throttle cables has snapped, and because its got a throttle position sensor do you think it could be screwing with that and not letting it start?

depends where the sensor is located..
but either way, you would want to replace the cable because there a push pull design.

Its on the carby its self but I think it might run of the slide, obvs its motor related because im getting fuel, comp, spark, clearances are fine, but yeah I will get new ones, got a price today... $100 for them because you have to get both cables, still that's 50 a cable... hopefully pick one up one the net cheaper.

Ookkk I got it going XD just gave the carby a blow out with the compresser and she's all good :) cheers sean for the help mate I really appreciate it buddy,

all good mate, good to see its all happening again...
amazing what a good blow job can do :LolLolLolLol::grinning-smiley-003

Ohh ya not wrong lol, now if I could only jusst get the real thing.... lol, best feeling when she started back up though ayy, can't wait to take her out tomoro should be awsome, cheers again mate,

Latest posts

Back