Drz70 or crf50

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
crf 50's are the **** for mucking around on... dunno about the 70

havnt had too much experience with the drz but if your after swapping it over for one with the BBR setup, i personally would, everyones opinion will be different though, some will prefer the CRF50 over the 70, zwebx is right about the CRF being better to muck around on, where im pretty sure the DRZ is a bit bigger, runs 12/12 or 12/14 i think, so depends how you feel about it overall, id find someone with a DRZ70 and take it for a ride and see what you reckon,

yeh im going to have to suss it out. just wanted something a bit different for a change

Yeah i don't mind the dr-z70 gf got herself one. done bit of rideing on it. They have fair bit more power over crf50. biggest thing notice is the gears are alot wider then honda. flat in 2nd on suzuki honda be in 3rd trying to keep up.

yeh ill have to go and ride one i think. im not going to heavily mod it its just going to be a stocker.

yeh ill have to go and ride one i think. im not going to heavily mod it its just going to be a stocker.
Always works out cool if can try one for shore! just not meny of them around!
Shann's one has stock motor still, as not meny aftermarkit parts availble for motor anyhow.

You have a chance to vote for shan#10 dr-70 in FOTM comp atm :boink:

yeh i just want to keep the engine stock. i havnt done anything to my stocka crf50, engine y's.

most definitely! I am a former CRF50 rider but the DRZ70 has that extra edge to it but the only downside is that there isn't as many parts available as the crf. :)

Latest posts

Back