ducar 125..how to remove clutch

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

creole

Reaction score
heyo , ive had gearbox probs with my ducar 125 where it pops out of gear
saw a post to shave the inner gear 'star' selector.

i split the case open, and now im presended with the clutch on the right hand side, i need to remove this so the other gears can be moved out the way.

how do you remove the clutch? there is four phillips head screws on the basket cover, but these are hella tight to even budge and will thread themselves.

can yiou remove the clutch by yanking it out??

without an impact driver...use a bit of bar and wack each screw hard with a hammer... same with case bolts. or a screwdriver so you dont stuff the heads if you havent done it before.

to pull the clutch off once you get that plate off, theres a nut with (usually) four notches... either get the proper socket with the tangs that match,(you could maybe use a bit of water pipe and grind/file it to make the socket too...i do) or go get the hammer and chisel(also what i do). once you undo that... off she slides;)

Hey I'm new to this an that was helpful but wen putting one back in dose it need to b torqued?

do it up firm, but dont strip it, use some medium strength loctite on the threads if you want

Latest posts

Back