Ducar 125cc Irk Install Help!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ASR Rider

Reaction score
I Pulled Of My Side Cover And All i saw was this:. Could someone tell me where the slinger is? I Watched snitchy install but his motor is different??
can Someone help me and tell me where the sling is? Its A Ducar 125cc btw

BensPik015.jpg

Last edited:
looks like the clutch is on the main shaft??? could be wrong though, and it doesnt look like you have a oil slinger

yer thats what i thought, what would happen if i put the fly wheel on but not the sliger?

yea just thro it on anyways with a bit of luck your motor will cane

then when it blows up get a lifan hehehe

That motor has a clutch on crank, diffrent oil slinger. If you run the inner rotor with that engine, just don't ride crazy mx style with on off throttle all the time. The clutch is alot heavier and that will go BANG. You can get billet clutch baskets but i don't think you'll need it..

Le garage has said it all ...... that's a crankshaft (primary shaft) mounted clutch which spins many times faster (as in the primary drive ratio) than a mainshaft (secondary shaft) mounted clutch . They can break up from the higher centrifugal forces produced by the increased revs of an IRK .. there's no oil slinger as most people know them on that motor .....

Billet clutch housing which solves the problem ..

eBay Motors: BILLET CLUTCH HOUSING UPGRADE CRF50 CRF 50 XR50 XR (item 300100300199 end time Nov-05-07 19:06:35 PST)

hey snitch if u dont mind me asking how come u buy so many irk's? i think ive seen u offer to buy sevrel?

guess i will have to just sell my irk then...:(

Well...cute....are these People all blind?? If you browse the search with IRK you find at least 5 threads who say its a problem:mad:

General RULE : First ASK or READ ...then buy!!:rolleyes:

mittz i have 3 bikes mine crapped it self a week ago

so im back to the ol magneto so need to do mine again
and my agb needs 1 zac dont want 1 but i have 2 mates who want 1 each so that makes 4 im looking for hehehe plus i want a spare as the do play up sometimes

i need to mage a oring for the case where the ir goes on as get water in there sometimes and they dont like it

The truth is that Snitchy is collecting them to make himself a "Pimp-Daddy" IRK rotor necklace in the hope that it'll turn him into a "Chick Magnet" ..........:p

you dont need to sell your IRK, just dont go ape with the reving

The truth is that Snitchy is collecting them to make himself a "Pimp-Daddy" IRK rotor necklace in the hope that it'll turn him into a "Chick Magnet" ..........:p

bahhhhh heeheheheee

pimp daddy yea mate pmsl :D :D

it will eventually... but hey, run it for a bit :)

Is your bike strt in any gear?
I hear that Inner Rotor Kits will only work on start any gear engines...
Cheers,
PS. if u do sell it pm me with price.

you have control over what damage is done to the clutch by use of your right hand on the throttle, your left on the lever and the grey matter somewhere inbetween.

Latest posts

Back