Ducar 125cc Irk Install Help!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you have control over what damage is done to the clutch by use of your right hand on the throttle, your left on the lever and the grey matter somewhere inbetween.

well , that´s the issue he´s struggelin´with...:p

I'll second that ! Or is it 3rd that ? ........ Just don't go wringing the coit out of yur engine to peak revs in every gear ..... use ya' brain and right hand as the rev limiter ....... if 'ya cumulo numbnus is too cloudy to handle that ....... decide whether it's cheaper and safer to run the billet clutch housing , sell ya' Ducar and buy a kick in gear motor to fit the IRK to , OR sell the IRK altogether and go thru life tossing and turning in ya' sleep wondering WTF it's like to ride with one fitted ...... LOL ......

ive got a neutral start engine that i have been working on getting more performance out of and i fully intend to fit an IRK and keep the standard clutch basket

ive got a neutral start engine that i have been working on getting more performance out of and i fully intend to fit an IRK and keep the standard clutch basket

Don´t do it!!! ...shave off a bit from the flywheel and you will be good:cool:...performance comes with something else ...matched intake , polishing, bigger exhaust,hot cam, good jetting...etc

Last edited:
how about the match ported tunnel ran manifold, ported and polished head and custom made free flow exhaust thats already on it:D

:D so its only missing a badass cam und a lighter flywheel...right??;)

yeah, working on fitting early CR forks ATM, gettin into the engine again later ;)

Latest posts

Back