Ducar 125cc Motorbike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thunder

Reaction score
Gday Guys,I recently purchased a ducar 125cc minibike for my young bloke.the only thing is its not going.I just wanted to know if anyone knows much about these bikes as I have never worked on these type of bikes before.Its mainly the wiring harness im trying to find spark but aint getting to far as the wiring had been pulled of itand thrown in a box of norts and crannies when i bought the bike.Anyway all im asking is if anyone out there could give us a hint or something how the wiring goes so i can get some kind of idea any help or advice would be appriciated cheers guys Thunder.:confused-smiley-013

Gday Guys,I recently purchased a ducar 125cc minibike for my young bloke.the only thing is its not going.I just wanted to know if anyone knows much about these bikes as I have never worked on these type of bikes before.Its mainly the wiring harness im trying to find spark but aint getting to far as the wiring had been pulled of itand thrown in a box of norts and crannies when i bought the bike.Anyway all im asking is if anyone out there could give us a hint or something how the wiring goes so i can get some kind of idea any help or advice would be appriciated cheers guys Thunder.:confused-smiley-013

Its different for brands, what brand is the bike?

Latest posts

Back