Duel Exhaust Setup...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScottWADZ

Reaction score
I've noticed not many people have duel exhaust setups on there bike on the forums is there a reason behind this? do you lose power ? too loud?

Help!

I've noticed not many people have duel exhaust setups on there bike on the forums is there a reason behind this? do you lose power ? too loud?

Help!
sounds nice, looks okay.. its pointless and heavy... i have them and cant wait to go to single setup so i can run a piggyback shock again

ahhhhhh i seeeee mines got the Duel and sounds like a VE SS idling hahha.

yer i got duelies one muffler is darker then the other, makes it look **** for the moment i may get my grinder and sand it then clear coat and see how they look if not i'll sell em and get single stainless :)

yer i got duelies one muffler is darker then the other, makes it look **** for the moment i may get my grinder and sand it then clear coat and see how they look if not i'll sell em and get single stainless :)
well mine, one hangs a little lower than the other ;)

havent had a problem with mine :).
twin shorty pipes, you dont gain anything but looks.

yeh ive got them, ones darker than the other, one sits on an angle,(which I know is easy to fix)and one hangs lower than the other and they both hit the wheel after doing big jumps, theres no point to them, I prefer the sound of a single pipe anyway :)

Latest posts

Back