duel oil coolers

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dudzinski

Reaction score
just wondering if anyone here runs duel oil coolers and weather or not u guys think this would keep engine temps down a little bit more?????

i know people do, some run 3, dunno if it does anything nor do I know how to do it..

Good question, i would like to know to, only someone with experiance will be able to really know what the oil pump and flow is capable of pushing...

i rekon it would be more efficient if both of the where run in parallel from different oil taps on the engine rather than 2 coolers in series with each other.

yeah i have always been curious.. considering how these engines dont like to get to hot ive always been looking out for ways to keep them as cool as posible..so if theirs anyone out their who has any experience with doing this i would love to know.....

i rekon it would be more efficient if both of the where run in parallel from different oil taps on the engine rather than 2 coolers in series with each other.

thats true but would be pretty hard to do that i think.. if you could run a second cooler in series with the one u already have i think it would work pretty well aswell

Latest posts

Back