Dusted the cobwebs off!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniFighter

Reaction score
Dusted them off myself that is LOL

Frame is a 2013 Redline, Proline24. 24" cruiser. 6061 T6 Alloy

Black Rhynolite rims with cassette hubs and sealed bearings.

Tioga Powerblocks 24x1.60 & 24x1.75

RL Chain tensioners

Tektro brakes.

Shimano pedals, cleats & Shimano AM45 bmx shoes.

Answer Scythe Pro24 Carbon fibre forks.

Redline Hollowpoint Stem

Redline Flight 180 cranks. 40/18

The rest is pretty std Redline gear, things i didnt specifically ask for.

Seat and post will be changed next week. Looking for new (lighter) bars

Currently sits at just over 9.5kgs. Nice and light, Looking for a bombshell rim for the rear to compensate for the forks. Seems a tad ass heavy. Even after a few years out, im pretty well on the pace. Not a lot of style, but plenty of grunt LOL:laughing-smiley-002

IMG_0384.jpg

IMG_0383.jpg

IMG_0385.jpg

Looks sick. Now we just need to see some pics of you riding the thing. Hitting some big gaps.
btw, How do you run the brake lever on the left, just feels wrong.

Looks sick. Now we just need to see some pics of you riding the thing. Hitting some big gaps.

Need to buy a gopro i reckon..Not sure on the lefty lever?? Just always run it on the L?

LOL

Last edited:
your racing!??

I want a 24" streeter :( there was a really cheap(allbeit used) General Lee in QLD on ebay..
Found it!
24inch D.K General Lee BMX | eBay

Am hanging for rainless days and being able to get back on the treadly!

yea boi !

that thing is sick , let me know when your heading out & ill come up & get some wayno whips on camera

ps.... I drove past your house & could hear the song "send me an angel" by real life playing & I looked through the window & in slow motion there you were bunny hopping onto the dining table ! Rad 2 the sequel maybe ?? :)

haha i pulled one of my many push bikes out of the shed on the weekend to go riding with the kids.. im still not ready to ride up hills yet so unfit lol

brake on the RH side is for the front. something I couldnt swap over on my bmx. I do see heaps of people who run the rear brake on the right hand side, probably to save the weight of the cable

22EDC304-A8C3-4D30-84D2-46178A951CA9-457-000000BBC35BF6C0.jpg

brakeless is they way :)

Sweet Wayne. I am gonna dig my pushy out and hit up a few tracks once I get my leg out of plaster to get my fitness back. What do the new cruisers ride like?? My Norco cruiser would be 10 years old now.

The Redline is so tight and so smooth, and with the weight of it, its just awesome to ride. i love it.

did you get the double out on the first straight Wayno ?

Nah man, been concentrating on the third straight.

Coming outta the second Berm, step up, double, double, step up into 3rd berm.

Ate **** yesterday, came outta the second berm wobbly as, lefty uncliped, front tyre cliped the step up and game over...lol

Young fella couldnt stop laughing..

Latest posts

Back