Dynoed-TARD

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So i'll get it redynoed with 100 octane fuel take a week or three tho. Watch this space - Anyone have any other requests while i have it on dyno..

ooh for the record 79km/hr top speed
12/12 Motard tyres 12t front 37 rear sprockets

i no this is a dumb idea but why dont you try it without the exhaust canister on? ahhh the 1 that comes out of the engine but there is a seperate canister that the fumes come out of \

p.s i could use better words but its friday and i couldnt be bothered

Tool.....LMFAS at you!
I would love for you to say that to me in person...........THE MOUNTAIN, more like mountain of shit.

On a serious note.....you dont belieave that my bike is putting out that HP? Why dont you put your money where you mouth is....a wager is in order, i think....

waiting your reply..............

just to get this straight, its not the slow buring properties of the engine, its the fuel.

the idea of raising the compression and adding timing, cams etc is that eventually u cant do it any more on pump fuel as it burn to quickly (ping)
so you have to step up to a high octane (slower burning) fuel to allow it :)

so esentially sid is right, if u can run 91 without any pinging than continue to do so :) me, i stick to my blend :)

just to get this straight, its not the slow buring properties of the engine, its the fuel.

the idea of raising the compression and adding timing, cams etc is that eventually u cant do it any more on pump fuel as it burn to quickly (ping)
so you have to step up to a high octane (slower burning) fuel to allow it :)

disagree with burn too fast comment. its called pre ignition/detonation where the a/f is ignited before its meant to in an uncontrolled burn. theres many reasons why they will ping. High octane fuel will help keep detonation under control. BUT in saying that just cos its well fueled up with 98 wont mean its not going to detonate. u can look into decreasing Quench area etc but in reality head design dictates flame propagation.

I personally run 98 only because u dont use much fuel in these things and Id rather go with a fuel that may keep it safe me for 12cents more lol who cares eh

ok, half the people on here have NFI what we are talking about, if you like i could explain it in full, but than half the people wouldnt be any wiser.

you know what i meant, as in, the octance level becomes to low for the compression and mods, therefore having to step up to 98 or race fuels.

(never did i say 98 wont ping. otherwise i wouldnt be running a blend.)

sorry wasnt giving u a blast just trying to go a little bit further hoping somebody may understand as i hear it a lot about " I run it rich so it wont pipng"

yeah i hear that alot too :/ bye bye piston from detonation.

hahaha lol i would like to see my little beast on the dyno runnin on av gas or 99 octane would expext 15-16hp or more

nice bike. It pushed 11? sweet. Can anyone tell me if this is right. Atomik Reign Bigfoot 150cc=16hp

Latest posts

Back