E-bay crap?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sebsktm

Reaction score
i duno what you guy's think, but this is posibly the most dodge'y
thing on ebay? Is it just me or does it look like its made out of plastic?
anyone know if these work, and wont melt :\
lol

ive heard theu do nuthing..but they have positive feedback for them, so dunno:cool:

it would either do nothing at all or it will decrease power

seen them a while ago, was tempted to get one, but i heard you have to change a lot of things on your engine so it doesn't blow ya engine up, wouldn't mind grabbing on for experimentation, wonder if you can make your bike "dose" with one on :D

kids have been asking about the electric turbos for years, if some1 did a search they could see....

it is basicaly a air filter, with a electric fan that spins around........ nothing more

hmmm, i may buy one next week if i have the spare cash and do a proper review for yas ;)

ive seen people bidding up to $250 for them, absolute joke.

Ive studied the workings of turbocharges and internal combustion engines for 3 years at tafe. . take it from me, attaching a fan to the air intake of the carburettor will NOT increase power. . i can explain it using Reynolds number, laminar flow equations and venturi pipe diagrams but il save you the time and just tell you.

It will not increase power, most likely scenario is that there will be a decrease in power.

stupid part of these "turbochargers'', is if they are electrically powered, then technically they are a screw/centrifugal-type supercharger.. and i dont imagine they'd be "forcing" a great deal of air down the throat... now, a belt-driven Roots-type blower on a mini... heh heh... would be worth trying... but only on a 150/160 with a stock flywheel to have the torque to spin the thing...

Latest posts

Back