ebay 125cc thumper copy

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why would the front wheel hit the engine? are you talking about going over a jump and landing on the front wheel or something. we must learn to land on the rear wheel first.

no i was just wondering if i put to much pressure on the front shock would there be a chance of it hiting the engine?

nope, my front wheel doesnt hit the engine dont think it will ever hit unless the front forks bend, i had stiffer fork springs put in also so doubt it will go down that far.

No fear.
So the cheap bike won't be going past your bike anytime soon, so what how much have you spen on yours? and with that amount of many how fast could you get some of the other bikes going.

8.3kw/11.1hp, thats a pretty decent amount for a stocker what is it?

Do you have a problem with facts? A Particular stock 125 cheapo bike did, i'll repeat it DID have it over the latest stock 125 thumpstar and was pretty much dead even with some tricked up 3 valve 110. It happened.
my bike won't ever see a dyno, it's rated at 8hp but who know's if it's true.

#edit
I'm keen for a ride, come on down.

maybe we should get some 50/100m drag times up or something like that, on a paved surface to iliminate traction inconsistancy?

i've spent about $1000 in upgrades. I have no doubt in my mind u will be left in my dust. 8)

minidirt said:
A Particular stock 125 cheapo bike did, i'll repeat it DID have it over the latest stock 125 thumpstar and was pretty much dead even with some tricked up 3 valve 110. It happened.

was that a set up drag race, or just muck around? was the thumpstar rider even trying, i doubt not.

i think what NO FEAR is trying to say is that, from his garage to his letter box and back he's unbeatable :lol:

fecksfx said:
i think what NO FEAR is trying to say is that, from his garage to his letter box and back he's unbeatable :lol:

^lol.

and wtf no fear, do i need to write down the events of the complete day, i think i do.
Ok, so imagine a grass track, an official race day.
Part 1) it's pretty much a dead even holeshot for team cheapo and the lightly worked (port & polished) 110 3 valve.
Part 2) A battle between a cheapo and a thumpstar is waged, bikes apear even, but every lap abpout half way up the streight, the cheapo would pull away.

I'm not talking it up, i don't need to, it happened.

As for you bike beatinh mine??? OF COURSE IT WOULD1! I spend $1000 in my engine and maybe we'll be even.
i know it's besides the point but i drive a worked vl turbo, i don't feel the need to tell people that i can beat their STOCK turbo's, see what i'm saying?

highflow turbo, avo extra injector setup, intercooler, 3" exaust, engine has been balanced, forged piston's It's nothing radical but i don't feel the need to even bother with anything under 220kw, if you know what i mean. got more mods planned but i'm 18 and doing year 12, money is kinda tight, Hence the cheapo bike.

No-Fear said:
what car doesnt have 220kw these days, even 4WD's have that :!:

damn your an idiot.

For starters i meant 220rwkw, (thats kw at the rear wheels) which means around 250kw at the engine. and if you havent realised heavy cars go slower, so when i line up a new 260kw v8 i have no trouble.

please think before you post, of coarse their are cars with that much power, if you can affor them, but doese anyone wanna tell me how much you pay for a new car that runs time around a flat 13? Oh i spose your thumpstar runs a 12.3.

220 at the front wheels? what car is it?

seriously though, maybe we could do some 50m times or something (with the bikes) would be interesting to see what different mods do.

Latest posts

Back