ebay 125cc thumper copy

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah mayb, but thats to much work, all we wanna do is ride ride ride!!!
now get out and ride & have fun! 8)

he has a nissan pintara trx with a sr20det conversion, it has oversizes bores with forged pistons, t4 turbo charger, 800cc injectors, haltech computer, 3" exaust and a 400x800 front mount intercooler. and all was done by himself

i wouldn't call it stalking..

And it's good to see someone doing building a car themself, it seems everyone these days just takes their car to some auto shop with a HUGE wad of cash ans sais, "I want it fast, Blitz, Greddy, Apexi, hks, bov brand name. it's more satisfying when you know youv'e made it quick yourself.

Oh and by the way no fear i just bougt another cheap ebay bike, one of the d-pro ones with usd forks, it didn't go as well as my other cheapo, so i decided to measure the carby's my old bike had 25mm carby, well the exit that bolts to the manifold is 25mm, it's a bit smaller on the inside, and the manifold itself was 24.5mm, I don't wanna talk about the other bike, but i just thought that these specs were not to bad for the cheapo, only problem with the carb was that the 80 main it came with was way to small, i had to put the clip all the way down and wind the fuel screw out 3 turns just to get it to almost run properly, untill i drilled the jet (using proper jet drills).

what size is your carby and the throttle slide in it?

minidirt said:
Oh and by the way no fear i just bougt another cheap ebay bike, one of the d-pro ones with usd forks, it didn't go as well as my other cheapo, so i decided to measure the carby's my old bike had 25mm carby, well the exit that bolts to the manifold is 25mm, it's a bit smaller on the inside, and the manifold itself was 24.5mm, I don't wanna talk about the other bike, but i just thought that these specs were not to bad for the cheapo, only problem with the carb was that the 80 main it came with was way to small, i had to put the clip all the way down and wind the fuel screw out 3 turns just to get it to almost run properly, untill i drilled the jet (using proper jet drills).

So the rest of the bike is quality or just like most of the other bikes?
Does the engine have good power throughout the revs?
What about the front forks and rear monoshock, can they handle a work load or just a tad to weak?
So a new bigger carby will do the trick to getting it running awsomely so to speak?

the rest of the bike was pretty cheap, but i've reecently bought another cheap bike of ebay, the d-pro one with usd forks, milvill tyres, wave rotors, and i'm going to cange the engines over, the d-pro engine had good grunt, but lacked mid range and top end, it had a much smaller carby-manifold setup and slightly smaller ports.

The shock in the bike with the good engine had pretty much no compression dampning, but plenty of rebound, the forks are way to soft, but could probably be fixed with new spings and thinker oil.

the d-pro suspension as well was to soft, it needs new springs fornt and rear, however the forks have acceptable levels of dampning and the rear shock has a little bolt so you can easily change it's oil, it all seems pretty strong as well, the only problems i had with the bike are jetting and the rear chain guide is junk, and yes i do think a bigger carb and manifold would definaltey helop the d-pro, the supplier actually recomended i try a 24/26mm on it, after i told him it lacked power compared to some of the other bikes that is, and it's only a 120.

did you get the red one? and do you mind buying me one aswell? i was thinking of buying one but now i would like to keep saving and buy a car as it would actuly get me from A to B.

i bought the black one, you'll probably pick one of the red ones up for 1100 delivered, bidding starts at 879, and some are ending with no bids on them...

i could get one 879 as no one bids and then i dont cost me money to get it sent as i live 20 mins from the dealer and can pic it up, so i got his addres so when i might have the money after buying a car or small 4wd i could go down and see what he can do

minidirt said:
The shock in the bike with the good engine had pretty much no compression dampning, but plenty of rebound, the forks are way to soft, but could probably be fixed with new spings and thinker oil.
So with the original engine in the shock was okay?

minidirt said:
after i told him it lacked power compared to some of the other bikes that is, and it's only a 120.

So the add lied as it said 125cc, but what could you do to make up the extra grunt, Carby, better pipe etc

don't get me wrong, thay go allright stock, just not as well as i expected, they have very good bottem end power and allright mid, lacks abit from the mid up, they are only 120cc, the shocky has just enough dampning, but you can easily fix that as it is easy to change the oil.
If you can get one for $879 then i'd say it's good value.

I don't know anything about the little buggy.

Thats good to hear about the bike :D

i could get one 879 as no one bids and then i dont cost me money to get it sent as i live 20 mins from the dealer and can pic it up, so i got his addres
Crazy where abouts in sydney is the warehouse?

hey,
i bought a bike for only $620 a few weeks ago & it runs well, no problems so far, i have taken it on 2 rides for about an hour & about 10 in mi backyard for 10 mins each. it is a Foxico Superdirt 125, same thing as one of the orions, i don't have the exact specifications but looking @ the bik u described it isn't too much different:
Seat height: 75+cm
engine: single cylinder, 125, 4 stroke
front & back disk brakes
Ducar engine, from what i have seen they are quite good engines, they sell on ebay by themselves for around $250+ so they don't cost too much either, one thing i don't like is the gears, well i find them okay but this is mi first bike, how woul i know if it's good or bad, dad has ridden road bikes for 20 years & Superbikes for 10 of the years, he currently has an R1 which has an engine over 1,000cc, he reckons it isn't that good, prob cos he is used 2 only the BEST, i don;t mind it, it is easy to change gears but hard to know which one you are in, like most engines it is 1-N-2-3-4 but some of the LIFAN engines are N-1-2-3-4, in a way it is easier to get to neutral, but who rlly care about neutral when u r riding, i know if im in Gear one cos i just keep changing down until number 1 i can sorta like feel it cos less power & also if im going fast more rev but also i just keep changing down until i hit the bottom, with a LIFAN engine you would hav 2 be careful, if u wanted to go onto gear 1 for some tough terrain the riders behind u wouldn't appreciate it if u went in2 neutral & then freaked out, put too much load & stalled it in gear so they can't immediately push it off the track but apart from that i like the bikes, Foxico is located in Wantirna South, if u look @ their bikes on ebay you will also find their other bike, for $520 u can get the Warrior with 125cc but don't know much about that bike, from memory it is like number 20 or something in a bunch of office sort of things at 121 Lewis road, their number is 98000516, be careful, they are japanese & don't speak very good english so it may be hard to understand them, they are nice guys though, VERY NICE DIRTBIKE PRICES! i got mine & one for mi little bro, a 50cc mini version of mine along with 2 helmets & 2 pairs of goggles for $900! $900 for 2 dirtbikes, 2 helmets (which might i add have awsome graphics), & 2 pairs of goggles!
life is sweet! LOL
add me on msn anyone & we can chat:
[email protected]
cheers, Pascal

Latest posts

Back