ebay dress up kit?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you mean anygood? What is it you want it to do? Wont make your bike go any faster.

Im curious if the CNC kickstart's are worth it ?

Has anyone got one of these at all ?

Sorry im not hi-jackin this thread, was just looking at the items listed on the above ebay post :)

Im curious if the CNC kickstart's are worth it ?

Has anyone got one of these at all ?

Sorry im not hi-jackin this thread, was just looking at the items listed on the above ebay post :)

My experience is that the cnc kickstarts are okay if you have it on a 125cc or lower capacity engine, but higher compression donks will kill these things which equals wasted money, ive stuck with the standard steel kickstarter that you get with the engine as they are quite reliable and cheap to replace

hi i was just wondering if these cnc dress up kits were any good?
eBay Australia: Buy new & used fashion, electronics & home d
thanx

There okay mate depends on the pattern design i reckon but look okay, any bling is good bling, but the plate next to the spark plug can be a bugger if you want to retain the spark plug cap rubber as the 2 ribs on the plate either side of the bolt that holds it and the camshaft sprocket in place are to high and i have had to grind those two back even without the spark plug cap rubber it can be a bugger at times putting the plug cap on straight and have had a broken plug ceramic from to much pressure pushing the cap off centre of the plug

My experience is that the cnc kickstarts are okay if you have it on a 125cc or lower capacity engine, but higher compression donks will kill these things which equals wasted money, ive stuck with the standard steel kickstarter that you get with the engine as they are quite reliable and cheap to replace

Hey rotn50,

Thanks for your reply!

I might just stick with the stock one then, and when/if it needs replacing ill just replace it when it needs it.

Thanks again!

All right here's my DIY kit, I also did the foot pegs and intake manifold. I also did the brake and shift levers in black and blue. If you decide to go the cheap option and DIY then you can be as creative as you want.

lightbox

goose man what did u do? did u just straight up spray them or did u do a primer ect? wanting to do it to my dress up

A primer is not required but it will give better results especially if it is a light colour your using, make sure it is a heat proof paint though and can be painted on metal. I only used primer for the manifold, levers and pegs. If your real enthusiastic you could try painting the cooling fins white or something. (not sure how it will look though?) hope that helps

Latest posts

Back