Ebay / Gumtree bargains !!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep, i think wev covered that a few times in this thread.

im not saying it wasnt the sellers dodge bid, but the winner also has only placed 2 bids in the last month.. hence the 100% with the seller

Its funny how most of the items from them that sell cheap are to a winning bidder with a very high % with that seller. That winning bidder has 100%

yep, i think wev covered that a few times in this thread.

im not saying it wasnt the sellers dodge bid, but the winner also has only placed 2 bids in the last month.. hence the 100% with the seller

:dito: While it may have been a dodgy bid from the seller, it wouldnt have stopped a member here dropping $205 or something on it in the last 5 seconds and still scoring a great bargain

:dito: While it may have been a dodgy bid from the seller, it wouldnt have stopped a member here dropping $205 or something on it in the last 5 seconds and still scoring a great bargain

Think you will find the dodgy bid would have still pushed the price up to the price the seller wanted.

you guys missed out on a bargain last night....

elka went for 115 bucks..........to me :D

nice pbk thats dirt cheap , is it the remote one ? and i thought you already had one

nice pbk thats dirt cheap , is it the remote one ? and i thought you already had one

yer i do but when you see something that cheap its a bit hard to pass it up... i will probs sell it to one of my mates for what i got for

Haha NICE!

But a REAL Elka? Never seen a GENUINE one sell for that Cheap!

its the same one i got in my bike..... its the ones that pitpro online have been selling

but even if its not a genuine elka there still 100 times better than dnm's

Hey guys.. What are your thoughts on that Motovert Thumpster motard..
Even though it says its not chinese... it is right ??
Anyway... you guys think its a good bike ??
Thanks..
Im kinda interested in it...
But i live in Perth..
If i was to win the bidding.. who live close to them and would help me get it
shipped over to Perth

correct me if I'm wrong, but its not built in America, its most definitely built in china, maybe not like "them Chinese ones" as Motovert are of a higher standard. but still Chinese. (yeww go Chinese bikes)

correct me if I'm wrong, but its not built in America, its most definitely built in china, maybe not like "them Chinese ones" as Motovert are of a higher standard. but still Chinese. (yeww go Chinese bikes)
more china than a bowel of rice ,, mucho bettero bikes out than verts

Latest posts

Back