Ebay / Gumtree bargains !!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats pretty good, doesnt come with ramp ect but couldnt be hard to make one, id buy it but it would be so hard to transport all that stuff to my property

Reading the description made my head hurt

up for sale i aheva a brand new xr125 atomik dirt bike thsi bike has nothing lift out

front and back hydrlic disc brake

yx125 cc engine

adjetabe shocks

front and back light

front maires

this bike is off top quilty and the only 125cc dirt bike that come from chain that can get rec reg on it

so dont wast time at this price it want last long

closeing up shop so all bike r going cheap

for a better price call me on 0401746967 and we can c what we can work out

pick up from caroline springs all u have to do is put full and ride away no getting it in the box and wasting

The adjetabe shocks and front maires sound interesting but the part about only having to put full and ride away is probably what sets it apart from the rest.

Too bad it has nothing lift out because I like my lift out options :mmph:

If he cant spell maybe he cant count either and you will only need to give him $68. . . . . Ha ha fat chance. People are always willing to learn how to count and add up money in all currencies but when it comes to learning the language of their chosen country well enough to be understood it doesn't seem as important :cursing:

You'll find that the price is a typo ... The two engines that were sold were only $299.95 ...

Aside from that they're most likely not genuine Lifans but are made up from left over parts from the production of older motors ...

They state that they have a 52.4 mm bore x 57 mm stroke ... the stroke is a Jialing GPX / YX size ... Lifans run 54 , 55.5 and 59 mm strokes ... Aside from that , non start in gear (clutch on the crank) Lifan 125's ran a 54 mm bore x 54 mm stroke ...

Another give away is the stock CRF 50 Honda sized engine mount lugs on the cases ... Lifans have thicker , heavier duty lugs ...

Once again Jialings and early YX 140's ran those cases ... My inkling is they're bodgy engines with Lifan marked outer cases to fool suckers into buying a "Bitza dis , Bitza dat" concoction ...

Yeh that thing been on there for wks now, I posted it up like on the 2/1/2011 when it was at $1900

That motovert you don't want it's a wreck... totally stuffed... damaged from top to bottom... sounds like poo. I SWEAR.

I'm buying it... picking it up in 2 weeks so **** off no one bid ha ha.

Latest posts

Back