Ebay / Gumtree bargains !!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here is a good bike , will sell for prolly around the 2k mark , karl is a good guy , have delt with karl a few times , also done some work for him on his unit , he has over 30 bikes , some very very hot bikes , he imports from japan ,if your looking for a zed in briso he's a good guy to talk to , and everything is for sale , at a price

HONDA Z50JZ MONKEY MINIBIKE Z50 - eBay Honda, Bike Parts, Motorcycle Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 16-Apr-10 20:35:03 AEST)

here is 1 wall in the shed
001-2.jpg

you should see some of his cars , when i first walked in the shed i fella ova

my jaw

Last edited:
^^^^be careful they've been on the bay 3 times now they wont go cheap

Yeh your probably right Tina I'm waiting to hear back from
him with dimensions

MARZOCCHI SHIVER 35 FACTORY WORKS HONDA CRF 50 - eBay Honda, Bike Parts, Motorcycle Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 16-Apr-10 20:01:11 AEST)

These are being pushed up in price by the sellers mates. Look at the bid history, All the bidders have massive feedback with that seller. This means they must bid on just about EVERYTHING the seller sells.
Happens all the time.
Sorry just my thoughts. Was taught some time ago to look at bid history to see if its a legit auction or not. If the bidders are constantly bidding higher during the auction and their feedback is above say 10(two of these guys are in the 70's), Then they are pushing the price up for the seller. It's all good if you want to pay that price and it may still be a good price, Just saying thats how they make sure they get their minimum they want from that item.
Just thought I would share that for the benifit of all concerned.
I will shut up now! .
oldhack.

Last edited:
MARZOCCHI SHIVER 35 FACTORY WORKS HONDA CRF 50 - eBay Honda, Bike Parts, Motorcycle Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 16-Apr-10 20:01:11 AEST)

These are being pushed up in price by the sellers mates. Look at the bid history, All the bidders have massive feedback with that seller. This means they must bid on just about EVERYTHING the seller sells.
Happens all the time.
Sorry just my thoughts. Was taught some time ago to look at bid history to see if its a legit auction or not. If the bidders are constantly bidding higher during the auction and their feedback is above say 10(two of these guys are in the 70's), Then they are pushing the price up for the seller. It's all good if you want to pay that price and it may still be a good price, Just saying thats how they make sure they get their minimum they want from that item.
Just thought I would share that for the benifit of all concerned.
I will shut up now! .
oldhack.
you should just clear up that feedback has nothing to do with this, its the "bid accuracy with the seller" to look out for, 2 of them have 100% acuracy with em but only bid 2 or so times, the dude, with 47% acuracy is to look at , he has bid on 7 items, and half of em from that seller...

Latest posts

Back